Hi all,

I was wondering if any BlackBerry 10 users have been able to get the Radio Player Canada App working on their BlackBerry 10 devices?

There are a few radio stations that I listen to online and stream but lately the apps I use, like Tune In Radio or Rad.Io on BlackBerry 10 haven't been working for 1 or 2 specific stations, the others I don't have any problem with.

Long story short, the Radio Canada Player app is Android that only requires 4.3 I believe so I should be able to run it on BlackBerry 10, just wondering what other users have experienced with it.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-18 04:55 PM
    Hi all,

I was wondering if any BlackBerry 10 users have been able to get the Radio Player Canada App working on their BlackBerry 10 devices?

There are a few radio stations that I listen to online and stream but lately the apps I use, like Tune In Radio or Rad.Io on BlackBerry 10 haven't been working for 1 or 2 specific stations, the others I don't have any problem with.

Long story short, the Radio Canada Player app is Android that only requires 4.3 I believe so I should be able to run it on BlackBerry 10, just wondering what other users have experienced with it.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Try this version of TuneIn:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggxnpa6vgh...o_7.3.apk?dl=0
    10-25-18 05:01 PM
    Hi all,

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Hey curves,

I'll be happy to check into Radio Canada Player for you. May I ask what stations you're having trouble with in the TuneIn app for BB10?
    10-25-18 05:23 PM
    Hey curves,

I'll be happy to check into Radio Canada Player for you. May I ask what stations you're having trouble with in the TuneIn app for BB10?

I appear to be having issues with Sportsnet 960 Sportsradio in Calgary.

I emailed the stations director and he was the one who told me about Radio Canada Player and I looked it at, and I believe I can get it working on the browser without any issues.

I added it to my bookmark and things appear to be working thus far.

Thanks for the follow up

Posted via CB10
    10-25-18 07:00 PM

Thanks for your help, I tried the link provided but he BlackBerry 10 browser doesn't appear to be able to load it.

In any event I tried the mobile version of Radio Canada Player app and it appears to be working ok.

Thanks for your help!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-18 07:02 PM
    I appear to be having issues with Sportsnet 960 Sportsradio in Calgary.

I emailed the stations director and he was the one who told me about Radio Canada Player and I looked it at, and I believe I can get it working on the browser without any issues.

I added it to my bookmark and things appear to be working thus far.

Thanks for the follow up

Posted via CB10
    Sweet, glad you have it working. Let me know if you need anything else related to getting things working in BB10.
    10-25-18 07:05 PM
    Hello
    I need an ebay working for my passport silver edition
    Thank you
    10-25-18 08:38 PM
    Hello
    Thank you
    Use the mobile website.
    10-25-18 08:47 PM
    Hello
    Thank you
    Hi scufutz,

I'll check that out for you and see if I can find a compatible app, either Android or BB10 native if one still exists.
    10-25-18 08:57 PM
    Hi scufutz,

I'll check that out for you and see if I can find a compatible app, either Android or BB10 native if one still exists.
    The mobile website is infinitely better, faster, and smoother than a poorly running android app.
    10-25-18 09:13 PM
    The mobile website is infinitely better, faster, and smoother than a poorly running android app.
    Scufutz is certainly free to use the mobile website if they so prefer. But it seems like they probably would prefer an app. Many Android apps run quite well on BB10.
    10-25-18 09:29 PM