tittle says it all, quick settings was working fine, and then i did the restore
    now all i see are the "settings" and "rotation lock"
    if i try to active any in the quick settings im not able to see any,it's all blank

anyone have this problem?
    11-21-13 02:44 PM
    And another vote for not doing a restore....
    11-21-13 02:50 PM
    Negative, on two installs, both with restores. Any android apps installed, and what OS did you restore from?
    11-21-13 02:52 PM
    And another vote for not doing a restore....
    With about 1k bookmarks, I'll vote restore every time.
    11-21-13 02:54 PM
    Negative, on two installs, both with restores. Any android apps installed, and what OS did you restore from?
    i was on 1791, did a wipe, then updated.. so far, thats the only thing that isnt working
    11-21-13 03:00 PM
    Try again from the beginning, but this time skip the wipe.
    11-21-13 03:06 PM
    tittle says it all, quick settings was working fine, and then i did the restore
    now all i see are the "settings" and "rotation lock"
    if i try to active any in the quick settings im not able to see any,it's all blank

anyone have this problem?
    Wipe it again, if you restore anything try WITHOUT App Data (yes you will lose any and all your game progress, if any). I had the exact same problem, even posted about it, no one answered/had same issue, so I tinkered around with the different restore options. That's how I figured it out; don't restore at all OR restore -App Data

Oh and you will lose your bookmarks with either of those ways. I also had issues with picture password, when I had issues with the Quick Settings.

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.1055)
    11-21-13 04:44 PM
    Wipe it again, if you restore anything try WITHOUT App Data (yes you will lose any and all your game progress, if any). I had the exact same problem, even posted about it, no one answered/had same issue, so I tinkered around with the different restore options. That's how I figured it out; don't restore at all OR restore -App Data

Oh and you will lose your bookmarks with either of those ways. I also had issues with picture password, when I had issues with the Quick Settings.

finaly someone xd,
    yeah, aparently its the app data, i reinstalled it and only restored the data, quick settings still not working, so i was about to do what you said, everything except app data
    11-21-13 05:33 PM
    finaly someone xd,
    yeah, aparently its the app data, i reinstalled it and only restored the data, quick settings still not working, so i was about to do what you said, everything except app data
    When you do finish, do confirm either way as I haven't heard or read anyone else with this issue. Hopefully it will fix like it did mine

11-21-13 05:43 PM
    When you do finish, do confirm either way as I haven't heard or read anyone else with this issue. Hopefully it will fix like it did mine

confirmed.
    now it's working. now i need to re-download everything, but it's worth it
    11-21-13 06:13 PM
    Excellent, I had same attitude I'd rather lose a few things that are not that important, and have proper working OS than have it not working and have my game saves lol I really only lost progress from 2 games, one I didn't even reinstall and other didn't take me long to get back to where I was

11-21-13 06:33 PM
    Excellent, I had same attitude I'd rather lose a few things that are not that important, and have proper working OS than have it not working and have my game saves lol I really only lost progress from 2 games, one I didn't even reinstall and other didn't take me long to get back to where I was

or just wait for a new leak that we can actually restore apps and games? x)
    11-21-13 06:45 PM
    or just wait for a new leak that we can actually restore apps and games? x)
    That too lol

11-21-13 07:19 PM