So i came across this new thing that PushBullet now provides for rooted android phone out there, It's called quick reply! Basically it mirror all your notifications on the PC for example and now let's you REPLY from there too ! Now this thing has support for whatsapp and sms and few more things and that's really something for a feature that's only a few weeks old. I've been waiting or third party additions to blend. Blend overall has a way better interface and all, and it shows the hub on the phone and it's different from the Quick Reply in many ways. But i can see people comparing blend and Quick Reply all ready and i don't like it. What do you people think?
    12-17-14 09:39 AM
    So i came across this new thing that PushBullet now provides for rooted android phone out there, It's called quick reply! Basically it mirror all your notifications on the PC for example and now let's you REPLY from there too ! Now this thing has support for whatsapp and sms and few more things and that's really something for a feature that's only a few weeks old. I've been waiting or third party additions to blend. Blend overall has a way better interface and all, and it shows the hub on the phone and it's different from the Quick Reply in many ways. But i can see people comparing blend and Quick Reply all ready and i don't like it. What do you people think?
    I'm the developer of BlackBullet, a native Pushbullet client for BlackBerry 10.

I'm aware of this feature but we would be at our more secure devices only able to use this for SMS and EMail, which is already supported by BlackBerry Blend. We have no chance to access or write BBM messages via a interface for developers and WhatsApp is also a story on it's own.

I guess we have to wait until BlackBerry opens the doors for third party apps. Until then you can use BlackBullet to push short texts to your device. In case you have ClipMan installed even directly to the Clipboard of your device by simply adding the keyword ClipMan to the title of a note.
    I know, this is not a fully integration, but should help to get a longer WhatsApp message faster out.
    01-11-15 01:30 AM
    I'm the developer of BlackBullet, a native Pushbullet client for BlackBerry 10.

I'm aware of this feature but we would be at our more secure devices only able to use this for SMS and EMail, which is already supported by BlackBerry Blend. We have no chance to access or write BBM messages via a interface for developers and WhatsApp is also a story on it's own.

I guess we have to wait until BlackBerry opens the doors for third party apps. Until then you can use BlackBullet to push short texts to your device. In case you have ClipMan installed even directly to the Clipboard of your device by simply adding the keyword ClipMan to the title of a note.
    I know, this is not a fully integration, but should help to get a longer WhatsApp message faster out.
    I've been using your app since day one . Love it and yes. Thanks for the suggestion.

From my BlackBerry Passport
    QtHelex likes this.
    01-11-15 09:18 AM
    I've been using your app since day one . Love it and yes. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Ah, okay. In this case... Thanks a lot for already using my small tool.
    Bhupendra Warade likes this.
    01-12-15 01:25 AM