Ever since 10.2, my phone has been quite choppy/laggy. What's the best way to wipe and then restore the OS via BB link?
    1) Using the Factory Reset option via BB link? or
    2) Using the Security Wipe option via the phone?

Sorry that this is such a newbie-like question. I've never done this before and I'm hoping that this will resolve the choppiness I'm getting in pretty much all of my applications, i.e., twitter, cb, etc.

Also, do I remove my media card before this procedure? Many thanks. Maybe this will inspire me to try my luck with loading OS leaks?
    11-23-13 08:57 AM
    Ever since 10.2, my phone has been quite choppy/laggy. What's the best way to wipe and then restore the OS via BB link?

Sorry that this is such a newbie-like question. I've never done this before and I'm hoping that this will resolve the choppiness I'm getting in pretty much all of my applications, i.e., twitter, cb, etc.

Also, do I remove my media card before this procedure? Many thanks. Maybe this will inspire me to try my luck with loading OS leaks?
    dear friend, I have use the 2 options, if you wan�t something fast and using the same os you have install use the security wipe on the device.

if you want to change OS and go back to an official go to link and restore factory settings, you will get a change in the OS a downgrade and then you can updated via ota if you have one. I use that methos two. this method takes longer.

you can remove the sd card, no problem there if you have everything on the sd card and not in the device memory
    SkypilotOfHope likes this.
    11-23-13 09:30 AM

10.2.0 is laggy and choppy. Particularly the SMS. I sincerely recommend that you install the 10.2.1.1055 leak as it is smooth as glass and slicker than a BP accident. I will never go back.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1055 O2 UK
    11-26-13 11:35 AM
    And I removed the SD card prior to installing. Just a precaution coz you never know.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1055 O2 UK
    11-26-13 11:36 AM