I received an email from a contact that I want to add to my priority HUB. I never used priority before.

When I click on the sidebar I get

"This contact is Priority

This conversation is priority "

I selected the contact as a priority. Are all emails from that contact supposed to go into my priority HUB?? Because they aren't. They are still going into the associated in box for that email in my hub.

Is there a way to ensure all emails from a particular contact go into my priority HUB?

Thank you.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    09-05-14 04:09 PM
    So they only show up in the email account?
    or do they show up in the email folder and the priority HUB?

Priority hub is similar to other account folders in that it should show in the HUB view, the priority HUB view and the associated email folder.
    09-05-14 04:13 PM
    So they only show up in the email account?
    or do they show up in the email folder and the priority HUB?

Priority hub is similar to other account folders in that it should show in the HUB view, the priority HUB view and the associated email folder.
    They are only showing up in the hub view and associated email folder in my hub. Like a regular email. They aren't getting prioritized/not showing up in my priority folder in the hub.

09-05-14 04:32 PM
    It works that way for me.
    09-05-14 06:22 PM
    Emails that you designated as priority will show in the regular hub with a red bar on the right side.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    09-05-14 07:50 PM
    Is there a way to setup a rule to filter all incoming email to a specific address into the priority hub. The idea being having the main hub for personal contact and email with work correspondence in the priority hub.
    09-05-14 08:27 PM
    Priority hub should have a copy of all notification for all priorities.

Take note of the word "copy".

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 08:29 PM
    Is there a way to setup a rule to filter all incoming email to a specific address into the priority hub. The idea being having the main hub for personal contact and email with work correspondence in the priority hub.
    The "priority hub" is a misnomer. There is no actual separate hub. Making items a "priority " just adds an easy way to see those items in the regular hub.

09-05-14 08:53 PM
    You mean this?

Question Using Priority Hub-20140907095748.jpg

You don't need to fill every details, just fill the details of the rule you want. Just like what I did. All incoming mail sent to the account I specified will be a priority. That account is my work email.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-14 09:00 PM
    You mean this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140907095748.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	296218

You don't need to fill every details, just fill the details of the rule you want. Just like what I did. All incoming mail sent to the account I specified will be a priority. That account is my work email.

Posted via CB10
    Yes but is there a way I can specify a particular user or two so their emails go straight to my priority HUB?

09-06-14 10:08 PM
    Yes but is there a way I can specify a particular user or two so their emails go straight to my priority HUB?

When you are in the Hub, fine the email from the particular user you want to prioritize and long press on it. When the side menu appears, tap the upward pointing arrow on the top of the menu. That adds them as priority.

09-06-14 10:14 PM

You mean even though you set them as priority contact, their emails are still not going to the priority hub?

I'm assuming, your contact's details are all linked together in the contacts app right?
    If you got an sms from your contact then set him/her as a priority contact, if your contact's email is not linked to his/her sms number then his/her email will still not be a priority.

If everything is linked together and yet priority hub is still not working as it should be, I remember it happened to me before. A device wipe solve the problem for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 01:08 AM
    I have the same issue. I have done the long press and added a couple contacts as priority. Once I do that, they have a red bar and show up in both the main Hub and Priority Hub. But when I get another email from those contacts, they are only in the main Hub and not marked with a red bar.
    10-06-14 09:26 AM
    The "priority hub" is a misnomer. There is no actual separate hub. Making items a "priority " just adds an easy way to see those items in the regular hub.

There isn't a separate Hub, but there is an option to view strictly priority messages. The way it works now is, for a lack of a better word, crap. If I specify a contact as priority, every message from them, whether it be email, BBM or text, should show in the priority hub. This is something that needs to be fixed. Now I'm not sure if it's just on 10.3 that there is a problem. I don't remember if it worked properly on 10.2.1

Posted via my Zee Tree Zero!
    nyfinch likes this.
    10-06-14 11:46 AM