When I upgraded to .1154 I initially tried to sync my laptop to my BB, and had an issue so I went to my desktop and it sync'd just fine, but now I have 2 BBLink calendars and contacts list, I want to get rid of the laptop one and keep the desktop on. Which under 10.2 was simple on 10.3 impossible.
    09-11-14 12:47 AM
    When I upgraded to .1154 I initially tried to sync my laptop to my BB, and had an issue so I went to my desktop and it sync'd just fine, but now I have 2 BBLink calendars and contacts list, I want to get rid of the laptop one and keep the desktop on. Which under 10.2 was simple on 10.3 impossible.
    What's the method to get rid of the desktop sync? You tried that using your laptop?

Was your upgrade nondestructive/sachesi or autoloader?
    09-11-14 02:37 AM
    OP- i can see that you and I are SOL. we will have to wait until an official release of 10.3 comes out to get an answer.
    09-11-14 07:14 AM
    Can you go to 'Settings', 'Device Connections', scroll to bottom and it should show 'Paired Computers and Tablets'. Press and hold on any of the 'paired accounts' and an additional menu should show up that shows two options 'View Files' and 'Delete'. Press Delete and see if that takes care or what your looking for.
    Thank you but it does not solve my problem.

Posted via CB10 | STL100-2 | Waiting for the mighty Squircle to return.
    09-11-14 11:53 AM
    What's the method to get rid of the desktop sync? You tried that using your laptop?

Was your upgrade nondestructive/sachesi or autoloader?
    The method was available only up to 10.2.

09-11-14 11:55 AM
    OP- i can see that you and I are SOL. we will have to wait until an official release of 10.3 comes out to get an answer.
    I am afraid that you are right.
    Also the picture I posted is not showing not due to permission problem. I uploaded it twice and each time it was visible for a day. So I guess it is an incompatibility of CrackBerry and 10.3.

09-11-14 11:57 AM
    Why don't you just run an autoloader for the newest 10.3 which will wipe your device and you won't have any blackberry link account to delete. Or has that been done already

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    09-11-14 03:11 PM
    Why don't you just run an autoloader for the newest 10.3 which will wipe your device and you won't have any blackberry link account to delete. Or has that been done already

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1154
    I was going to say, they should be able to backup apps and media + create a backup of password keeper from within the app (if you use it) + download contacts imex from BlackBerry World and use it to export your contacts to vcf. Will lose remember and settings (accounts, notifications etc)

I asked if they did a nondestructive upgrade for a reason.

I noticed when upgrading from 10.2.2-10.3 non destructively, sachesi install tab > apps would show the 10.2.2 radio still installed, along with a a bunch of other depreciated/10.2 apps, like the voice control bar.
    09-11-14 03:31 PM
    I was going to say, they should be able to backup apps and media + create a backup of password keeper from within the app (if you use it) + download contacts imex from BlackBerry World and use it to export your contacts to vcf. Will lose remember and settings (accounts, notifications etc)

I asked if they did a nondestructive upgrade for a reason.

I noticed when upgrading from 10.2.2-10.3 non destructively, sachesi install tab > apps would show the 10.2.2 radio still installed, along with a a bunch of other depreciated/10.2 apps, like the voice control bar.
    I upgraded with an autoloader. The second account was created afterwards for almost the same reason as fellow crackberrian montyl. But I am not willing to wipe my phone even if I an used to restoring just to delete an account. Especially when the procedure with 10.2 was trivial. I am not asking a new procedure from BlackBerry. Just to reapply one that existed and was eliminated for seemingly no reason.
    I an not complaining. It's a leak. I just hope that in the official versions it will reappear.

Also I really appreciate the effort from all you people trying to help. This is really what keeps me participating in this forum.
    A big thank you from me to all of you.

09-11-14 10:19 PM
    For those who did not believe: BlackBerry Link Account is back to accounts in 10.3.1
    Thank you BlackBerry for listening.

10-02-14 12:18 PM
    I hope I'm not the only one here that's lost. I've been using BB10 since it came out and I have NO idea what the OP is talking about. I've never seen a BlackBerry Link "account" before and have no idea what would necessitate its removal. If somebody knows what the OP is talking about, can you post a screen shot? I'm at a loss here
    In link, you log in with you BB ID. That's the "account" referred to.
    In this account, all your links seem to be stored.
    Even the old, not active, ones.
    Let's say, you had a PC "MacBook", deleted link for whatever reason and reinstall it again, but now call your PC "MacBookAir", then you still have an orphaned "MacBook" in link.
    When using remote file access, you then see this old PC in your connections, but can't link anymore of course.
    You can't delete it either, it keeps coming back because it's still stored in your "account".
    It doesn't do any harm, but it's extremely annoying.
    02-08-15 04:33 PM
36 12