Good Evening from Germany.

I am going to start 2 Petitions on the next weekend. Number 1: Asking for a API for handling Phone Calls BEFORE they ring. Number 2: Access to S/MIME + PGP/GPG Functions for User without BES.

The "best" way to get a Message directly to BlackBerry (at least what i have found so far) is: ideamailbox@blackberry.com

Is there a eMail Address that goes direct to the current CEO John Chen - or someone else who make Decisions about the above things?

And Yes i already searched on blackberry.com and asked "Mr. Know it all" aka Google. No Luck.

Thanks!
    Oliver
    01-28-14 03:56 PM
    Posting here at CB is actually a pretty good place to start, as they DO listen to us. Also I found this page in my search of the internet....

Contact Information - US
    MeerMusik likes this.
    01-30-14 12:44 PM
    I already found that Info before i started this Thread. But thanks anyway
    01-30-14 02:22 PM
    I heard that if you go into the bathroom and turn off the lights and close the door, all you have to do is say BlackBerry three times in to the mirror and John Chen will appear behind you!

I haven't tried for myself yet though so don't get mad at me if it doesn't work.
    01-30-14 02:23 PM
    I heard that if you go into the bathroom and turn off the lights and close the door, all you have to do is say BlackBerry three times in to the mirror and John Chen will appear behind you!

I haven't tried for myself yet though so don't get mad at me if it doesn't work.
    I love South Park too
    01-30-14 02:33 PM
    They are know to listen and respond to twitter @blackberry of course, BUT some of the VPs also are out there and responsive on twitter like Alec Saunders @asaunders, and Alex Kinsella @alexkinsella.
    01-30-14 02:41 PM
    Blackberry beta app has feature request forums.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 03:09 PM
    I love South Park too
    What's south park?
    01-30-14 03:41 PM
    Why don't you get their code and commit at github?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-14 03:55 PM
    What's south park?
    The Show where you got the Mirror Joke from. At least this is where i have first heard about that horrible wannabe rapper-*****.
    01-30-14 05:55 PM
    Alright i have asked for direct eMail Contact. No one can help me. Thread can be closed.

Thanks to all who have tried.
    01-30-14 05:56 PM
    You could take a shot using the standard email convention first initial last name @ company jchen etc. (I don't want to type it in case it IS his email I don't want spambots go pick it up!!! LOL). Or first name dot last name at company. (That's how my job does it I'm richard.cermele etc)

or president(at)blackberry(dot)com or ceo(at)blackberry(dot)com
    01-30-14 10:56 PM