Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me with something. I recently got a new job and they use Gmail for everything including email.

So I want to add my new work Gmail account to my blackberry. (I already have a personal Gmail account so this will be my second Gmail account.) So when I get to the 'sync contacts' screen, am I supposed to sync all the hundreds of work contacts associated to my blackberry? I'm worried this would be overkill.

My old work account did not do this. It didn't sync contacts locally but it still knew contact suggestions in the emails "to" and "cc" fields. Example: I went to the "to" field and typed JOH_ and it would auto suggest +john.doe@gmail.com. My old work account was either bes or active sync. Not sure they set it up remotely.

So do I need to sync contacts to maintain that functionality or is that something separate?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 08:27 PM
    I'm gonna go out on a limb, and say "no". The HUB has Recent Contact Management, and should learn from all of your emails. As long as the address was included in an email, it should learn them.

I haven't tried though.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 09:05 PM