Is there anyway in the hub to copy a number from someone that has texted you whether they be on your contact list or not. For example when you press and hold on a number that has called or you called it gives you the option to copy the number. But with a text if its from someone not on your contact list I find that I have to enter the number in the text then manually copy it. If its from someone on your contact list then i have to go to contacts and copy it from there or do the same and enter manually then copy. It doesn't seem like there's a quick one stop shop at the hub and copy. Unless im doing something wrong here. Can someone enlighten me thanks

Also another questions regarding contacts. I only want contacts that I have saved manually onto it. I disabled the hotmail contacts so it doesn't show up anymore but when i do that for facebook contacts i swipe down on the contacts screen go to settings and put the facebook contacts off. It for some reason keeps going back on. Was wondering if that's some kind of a glitch, I have had my z10 for over 3 weeks now and it keeps doing that.
    03-30-13 12:27 PM
    Is there anyway in the hub to copy a number from someone that has texted you whether they be on your contact list or not. For example when you press and hold on a number that has called or you called it gives you the option to copy the number. But with a text if its from someone not on your contact list I find that I have to enter the number in the text then manually copy it. If its from someone on your contact list then i have to go to contacts and copy it from there or do the same and enter manually then copy. It doesn't seem like there's a quick one stop shop at the hub and copy. Unless im doing something wrong here. Can someone enlighten me thanks

Also another questions regarding contacts. I only want contacts that I have saved manually onto it. I disabled the hotmail contacts so it doesn't show up anymore but when i do that for facebook contacts i swipe down on the contacts screen go to settings and put the facebook contacts off. It for some reason keeps going back on. Was wondering if that's some kind of a glitch, I have had my z10 for over 3 weeks now and it keeps doing that.
    I don't think so, when you press, an option in the menu should say view contact info, in there you can copy the contact number weather its in your list or not.
    03-30-13 05:29 PM