Hello Community!
    I am new to Blackberry, I just bought a Q10 and I am confused about email. I have a personal Microsoft Exchange account.
    I set it up already. My question is: Is there an email app? I can see my emails only in the hub. Coming from Android and iOS I used to have a full email app. Is there anything similar in BB10?
    Thanks!
    09-12-13 01:41 PM
    Welcome!
    There are no email apps in BlackBerry 10: instead of having to use multiple apps to check, write, and manage your social media, email, SMS, and application notifications the Hub does all of it, hence the name 'hub'. When you go to create a message you have the option of selecting the account it will come from. It's a much smoother process to me at least.

Depending on how crowded it gets, you do have the option to remove accounts from displaying or giving notification sounds, LEDs, etc.
    09-12-13 01:54 PM
    I find a little awkward the hub, I'd rather have a full email client.
    I guess I just need to get used to the Hub.
    but thanks for your input!
    09-12-13 02:19 PM
    When in the Hub, you can choose to only look at one "account" at a time, be it one of your email accounts, or Facebook, BBM or texts. If you narrow it to one email account, it's essentially the same as an email app (but better, since it's a small snap of the finger to see all your accounts together again!)

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:19 PM
    When in the Hub, you can choose to only look at one "account" at a time, be it one of your email accounts, or Facebook, BBM or texts. If you narrow it to one email account, it's essentially the same as an email app (but better, since it's a small snap of the finger to see all your accounts together again!)

Posted via CB10
    My My, so you actually found something good to say? Sorry, but I just couldn't resist! LOL

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:39 PM
    I have plenty good to say, I just don't fawn over the device and the platform, and I call it out for its follies.

Likewise I give praise where praise is due. The BJ is just.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 06:21 PM
    OP, spend some quality time with the HUB, you may change your mind. It is the killer feature for me and I don't like going back to the apps when I use my 4.3 DROID or iPhone5.

Rogers Z10-stl100-3, 10.1.0.4181
    09-14-13 12:34 PM