Special mention to Q10 guys because they're the ones who have the stable 10.1

First, does the Remember app have due times?
    Are there more ringtones?
    Battery life considering it has the big dude, has it lasted all day and all night?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 10:16 AM
    Want to return your Q10? Not sure if you should get one? (aka my Day One impressions)

checked this post
    05-04-13 04:54 PM
    Also do we see icons of the apps in notifications?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 07:40 PM
    Nobody?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:17 AM
    Remember app in leaked z10 Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.1483 has Due times like bb10 always had. As for reminder alarms which I think is what your asking i dont see anything of this. I doubt Q10 has it either.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 10:09 AM
    Special mention to Q10 guys because they're the ones who have the stable 10.1

First, does the Remember app have due times?
    Are there more ringtones?
    Battery life considering it has the big dude, has it lasted all day and all night?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Remember has due dates but not due times

There are no more ringtones tones pre-installed than on the Z10

Battery for me comfortably lasts all day. I am mostly on wifi and don't make that many calls.
    Devil likes this.
    05-08-13 12:57 PM
    The power of the Remember app is in pulling all sorts of data into one file. So if you need due times, make a calendar entry and share it with the corresponding file in Remember. You can share everything with Remember - photos, emails, documents, contacts, calendar appointments. Any time you see the branching dots icon, you can share it.
    05-08-13 07:31 PM
    The power of the Remember app is in pulling all sorts of data into one file. So if you need due times, make a calendar entry and share it with the corresponding file in Remember. You can share everything with Remember - photos, emails, documents, contacts, calendar appointments. Any time you see the branching dots icon, you can share it.
    While I agree with the methodology you have accepted for yourself, do you really think a due time reminder for Remember is all that bad? It saves you extra clicks. Lets stop accepting what's given to us as a customer and demand what we really need in a product.

Remember was also called the "Supercharged Tasks application for BlackBerry 10". You know what that means? Reminders that go granular into times. So I can use Remember to remind me of things like check out a YouTube video when I get to work rather than having to create a calendar entry, which is all official like.

So, in summary, I don't want to do extra things for an action that should be there right from the get go.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:07 PM
    Remember has due dates but not due times

There are no more ringtones tones pre-installed than on the Z10

Battery for me comfortably lasts all day. I am mostly on wifi and don't make that many calls.
    Sucks to hear about no due times. But the others have got me excited!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:08 PM