Hi everyone, i'm in a pickle! I want to really get a BB OS 10 phone with physical keyboard. Both phones look really amazing. However, the Q10 is so expensive and that's why i'm thinking the Q5. However I was wondering how is the physical keyboard on the Q5 compared to Q10? I'm new to BB overall so I don't know the curve and bold experience. Also don't you guys think the Q5 overall looks like a more physically spacious phone? Thank you for your answers. PS: LCD vs AMOLED? Whats better in sunlight and overall better, thank you.
    08-12-13 03:38 AM
    Hi everyone, i'm in a pickle! I want to really get a BB OS 10 phone with physical keyboard. Both phones look really amazing. However, the Q10 is so expensive and that's why i'm thinking the Q5. However I was wondering how is the physical keyboard on the Q5 compared to Q10? I'm new to BB overall so I don't know the curve and bold experience. Also don't you guys think the Q5 overall looks like a more physically spacious phone? Thank you for your answers. PS: LCD vs AMOLED? Whats better in sunlight and overall better, thank you.
    Should probably be moved to Q5 hardware forum.
    08-12-13 07:39 AM
    I've briefly used both (I have the Z10). You do get what you pay for, but I like the Q5. The keyboard does feel cheaper, but is still fine. The only thing I didn't like is that the keyboard is very noisy. But is very quick, feels good in the hand, and I think looks nice. I personally still think it's too expensive for a lower end phone, but obviously that depends on the deal, contract etc.

LCD is supposed to be better in the Sun I think, but not used either outside much, so couldn't say what the difference is specifically for the Q's.
    08-12-13 08:02 AM