Update: Maybe this might be informative. I messed around some more and got this point. The device shows as "Connected" and it allows me to try to sync.

When I sync, I get the following error: "Sync was unsuccessful... An error has occurred during an attempt to access the device data."

Any ideas? Could this be a hardware issue? Does anyone know what this error could mean?

Thanks.
    Today 12:38 AM
    Today I'm back to the connection issues. This is becoming a major disruption. Now Link displays the following:

My device appears on the left and it says "Connected" in blue. This is good.

But then in the main window of Link it says "Cannot Communicate with Device." Then it says in smaller script "Try reconnecting your device to your computer. If the device doesn't respond, click Reload..."

I've tried other devices, cables, USB hubs. I'm really at a point where I need to set up a new PC which I really don't want to do.

After praising this software, I have to admit that this is the biggest issue with BB10. I wish Chen would have thrown a couple people at this software to iron out the networking issues.
    When ?
    Today 07:18 AM
27 12