OS 10.3.1.1779
    I have my phone ringer in normal mode but when I send or receive a text message it automatically goes into Do Not Disturb mode. I can't seem to find a fix anywhere

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-25-15 11:21 PM
    That's an odd one. Try performing a hard reset on your BlackBerry Q10, you can either do this by holding down the Power/Lock key for 10 seconds (ignoring the shut down screen, carrier logo (if applicable)n and BlackBerry logo) and then release the Power/Lock key once you see the BlackBerry 10 OS loading screen (with the BlackBerry logo and progress indicator) appear. Alternatively, you can turn off your device, remove the battery, wait about 30 seconds, then reinsert the battery and turn the phone back on.

Also, is this only happening for a particular contact or is it happening for all text messages that you send and receive? Do you have any apps that control notification profiles or customize the LED activity on your device (Hub++ or Power Tools for example)?
    04-25-15 11:44 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I was thinking it was an app doing it so yesterday I did a clean wipe etc. and didn't install any apps. The problem started again today. It happens with every text mag sent and received.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-25-15 11:54 PM
    Did you restore a backup via BlackBerry Link when you performed the wipe on your device by any chance?
    04-26-15 03:42 AM