Hello all , for some reason last night the facebook app stopped loading my profile(timeline) , i get the error : facebook did not receive any stories..

Then i tried going thru the mobile browser and i clicked on the left menu , it dosnt load.. just the loading circle appears.

Everything else seems to work fine , newsfeed etc.

anyone else having this issue?
    08-21-13 11:39 AM
    Sounds like it could've been a story posted that's affecting your newsfeed
    08-21-13 01:56 PM
    I have the same problem now for two days, please let me know if you resolve this !
    08-23-13 12:46 PM
    I have this same issue. I have located the post that is incompatible, it's called "Best of Newsfeed ". Unfortunately there is no option to remove like the others I can even using a desktop computer.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 04:26 PM
    I'm plagued by this issue as well. My own newsfeed is fine, the problem is my timeline profile can't be loaded. It also affects about a third of my friends, whereas I can't load their timeline profiles.

Hopefully the FB app in 10.2 is more compatible with all these incompatible posts that generate this error.
    08-28-13 06:26 PM
    I just got my Q10 on Saturday. Everything was working fine.

Last night a friend posted a story on my timeline and since then I cannot see my profile any longer.

I have hidden the story, re-installed FB, re-booted BB, still nothing.

I then went in and deleted the story from my timeline, re-installed, re-booted BB, and still I cannot see my timeline on the Q10. I do see the newsfeed including my own post I just added but only on the newsfeed.

When I go to my timeline it says "Facebook did not return any stories. Tap to retry." I retry and retry. Nada!!

Anyone???
    09-04-13 11:15 AM
    Quick update, all the pages which previously generated that error are now working! Including my own timeline. Perhaps it was a FB mistake, and not the app itself.
    09-15-13 08:38 PM
    I'm having that issue now, won't load my newsfeed, damn frustrating. works on my old palm though.
    12-06-13 09:52 PM
    I'm plagued by this issue as well. My own newsfeed is fine, the problem is my timeline profile can't be loaded. It also affects about a third of my friends, whereas I can't load their timeline profiles.

Hopefully the FB app in 10.2 is more compatible with all these incompatible posts that generate this error.
    11-09-14 01:29 PM
    You can edit your post or ask for a moderator to delete it if it's an error
    11-09-14 01:59 PM
    I check my Facebook account online and I did not see anything that is incompatible with my "timeline"
    It makes no sense that I cannot see anything on my F-ing Timeline. Newsfeed is fine but my own post I cannot see it from the BB Facebook App.
    02-13-15 09:31 AM