06-21-15 01:17 PM
29 12
tools
    Without the battery, connect the phone (still power off) with the official cable provided by BlackBerry, start the autoloader, wait for the "Connecting to bootrom..." message, then replace the battery at this moment.

Except for the "start the autoloader" step, I didn't see that in your video
    02-14-15 04:34 PM
    Without the battery, connect the phone (still power off) with the official cable provided by BlackBerry, start the autoloader, wait for the "Connecting to bootrom..." message, then replace the battery at this moment.

Except for the "start the autoloader" step, I didn't see that in your video
    i followed this procedure and nothing happens,

is there any key combination to solve this boot issue?
    02-14-15 05:46 PM
    It's the last procedure to "repair" a bricked phone... That said, you led blinking tell us that there is a power issue. As you've already test to boot the phone with a new battery and on the wall charger without success, the issue is probably hardware. No warranty I assume ?
    02-15-15 04:46 AM
    It's the last procedure to "repair" a bricked phone... That said, you led blinking tell us that there is a power issue. As you've already test to boot the phone with a new battery and on the wall charger without success, the issue is probably hardware. No warranty I assume ?
    I ordered a new charger bundle for the Q10, it happens that the older battery seems to charge normally and the phone shows no sign of life with both new and the old battery fully charged. All i see is the amber led when the phone is connected to a charging source without the battery inserted.

There's anything left to try?
    06-21-15 01:17 PM
29 12