Out of curiosity what does the Q10 do if you download an application that doesn't support the resolution of the Q10?

Say I downloaded an app that was only created for the Z10, would the screen be cut in half? Or would it just be scaled down to Q10 size?

I would imagine with a full touch phone this wouldn't be as much of an issue since the physical screen size would be the same, things would just be scaled down or up. But with the Q10 being much smaller screen size it seems like it would squish everything.

Unfortunately I would imagine most side loaded Android apps wouldn't work properly since they are all designed for larger screens.

I searched around a bit and didn't see any answer for this question.

Thanks for helping me out with this curiosity!
    07-30-13 10:57 AM
    There's no exact answer because there are several different ways a game could have been designed. In scrolling games for example, a dev could designed the view to be 720 x infinity, so you'll get a full screen on both Z & Q devices.
    07-30-13 12:17 PM
    There was a game I downloaded that didn't properly formatted for the Q10. I email the dev about it, it also gotten some bad reviews due to its lack of format. The dev never email me back. It sucks cause the game has great potential to be a great killer time game.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 11:06 PM