Is there anyway to get my push notifications for Voxer to always come thru and not be spotty? It seems like they come when they want? Maybe cause on older version or do I have to add it as an account or something Else? Anybody know or have suggestions?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-28-17 05:09 PM
    All you can do is use the latest OS, and the latest apk for BB10 and hope for the best. Notifications can be unreliable at times.

Voxer 3.18.1 build 19702 is the latest, and can be patched.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    07-28-17 05:30 PM
    All you can do is use the latest OS, and the latest apk for BB10 and hope for the best. Notifications can be unreliable at times.

Voxer 3.18.1 build 19702 is the latest, and can be patched.
    Conite, I patched it and correct I think but it goes to a black screen when I start talking or listening to somebody's messages and I dunno why, even on patched app. I tried with patched app I did with whitelisted original apk and whitelisted patched apk installed as still don't totally get the whitelist but like I said it keeps going to a black screen on voxer as in and out when I listen to messages on Vox so I use version 2.5.xxx... it's my most used app too.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-17 10:23 AM
    I also seem to get them more when outside my house off of WiFi as in when on good lte versus in the house on WiFi but maybe that is a coincidence.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-17 10:25 AM
    I also seem to get them more when outside my house off of WiFi as in when on good lte versus in the house on WiFi but maybe that is a coincidence.

Posted via CB10
    You'll just have to experiment with patched versus unpatched, and old versions versus new versions. It is what it is.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    07-29-17 10:42 AM