Hi,

I've just discovered two problems when trying to write a new email on my Z30:

1st and most severe, when I write an email and swipe over the left screen edge to the right, I get back to the Hub, but the email I was just writing is lost. Completely and unrecoverable. How can that be?!?

2nd when I paste a text from a website into the email, I cannot remove the formatting. In this particular case, it was an address copied from Google, text which has a gray background. Not only that the background color was copied, but the text I continue to type via keyboard has the gray background as well. See attachment. Isn't a way to 'paste and keep formatting' or 'paste only text', or to change formatting for the background color?

Am I having all these problems because I'm using a leak? Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.1154?

Thanks!

Problems with writing new emails-img_20150122_175531.png

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 11:04 AM
    1. You need to expand or explain what exactly is going on. Any draft email I start gets automatically saved if I leave the hub.

2. Yup, this is annoying. Often copies complete formatting. Same will happen when you paste into Remember.
    Select all text then unformat it all, dunno, haven't tried this. I just left it in goofy format.
    01-22-15 12:40 PM
    Thanks for your reply!

1. Yes, I tried it a couple more times and it did save a draft every time, but I'm pretty sure it didn't when I've initially experienced this. Maybe when the mail server isn't reachable and it can't sync the draft there...

2. Good to hear that I'm not the only one I experiencing this... I did try to convert the whole mail to plain text, but it was actually a reply mail and the initial mail below looked really bad. I didn't find an option to remove formatting/convert to plain text only a selection of text.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 01:38 PM