Someone else came to me with this problem before i realized just how bad it was. My hub view for text messages is not updating. If I receive a new message there is no indication that i received it unless I open up the message thread itself or go to send that person a text message and notice that they actually sent me one.

Looking at my text messages right now it shows the latest text received at 5:16 from Corinne and right below that it shows the next message received at 5:07 from Brandon. The problem is that I actually received a message from Brandon at 6:41 but I only know that because I opened up the message thread.

I have a Q10 with 10.1.0.4181 and i think I've had that version for a while. The other person has a Z10 and they are experiencing the same problem. It seems to have started a couple of days ago. Does Blackberry roll out mini updates that might cause this. I have done all basic trouble shooting including a battery pull and having service books sent to my phone.

Is anyone else noticing this. I don't think it is a service provider problem because the messages are on my phone they just aren't displaying correctly. Text messages are something you usually think just work.
    10-11-13 05:21 PM
    This is being caused by Facebook (some says twitter too) notifications. Set the notification of Facebook (twitter, but mostly Facebook) to OFF.

It's the only work around.

After several leaks, and wipes mine was fixed on Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1725 but I think it's just purely coincidental.

Posted via CB10
    Jim Banks1 likes this.
    10-11-13 06:51 PM
    is this affecting everyone or just some people? Is there a thread about it here?
    I have just over 100 users, should I be advising everyone to change those settings?
    10-11-13 07:36 PM
    Here are some threads discussing the issue:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-hub-830911/
    HUB not working properly since 10.1 update - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

It appears to be affecting a small subset of users.
    10-11-13 07:46 PM
    Actually I tried your fix but it didn't work for me...boo hoo... Does blackberry know this is a problem?
    10-11-13 08:07 PM
    for me the only fix seems to be uninstalling the facebook app. I don't really use the messaging function anyways so its not really too big of a deal for me. Just when I was thinking everything was running pretty smoothly too....
    10-12-13 09:05 AM
    Actually I tried your fix but it didn't work for me...boo hoo... Does blackberry know this is a problem?
    Just to confirm what you did. You turned off the notification and message on the setting for Facebook?

Problems texting _- Hope its not a problem with an update-img_00000370.png

I'm not sure if they know this. And it seems not everyone is experiencing it. More like a hit or miss bug. If you're unlucky enough you'll have this bug.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 12:50 PM
    I downloaded Facebook 10.2.2 this afternoon, and re-enabled notifications and message syncing. Everything seems to be working again, with text messages delivering to the hub.
    10-17-13 07:23 PM
    It seems to have fixed it for me too...updating to 10.2 so I guess they must have been aware of the issue
    10-27-13 09:02 AM