I got my Z10 yesterday.. I love it.. I even kept my S4 at home today lol However, there are some apps I would love to get working.. I didn't know if I need to try different slide loading methods, try something I don't know about, ect...

I am using BB 10 Slide Loading to Convert and Sachesi to slide load..

Apps that I can not get to work are,

World of Beer (slide loads, but won't open)
    ShopSavvy (Won't slide load.. craps out with error 9)
    Ski Safari (opens but crashes right after logo)
    Digitally Imported( I got it to work, however I just tried to slide load it over and over and it finally took.. normal? I got a Error code 9)
    Chrome (Slide Loads, but when I open it, it tells me that I am missing critical features then crashes)

Also, unrelated.. but would be awesome.. When I close out of an app, I would like to straight to the home screen instead of the task list of my open apps.. any way to do this?

I am on the 10.2 Beta running Unlocked Android Framework.
    09-13-13 01:51 PM
    I got my Z10 yesterday.. I love it.. I even kept my S4 at home today lol However, there are some apps I would love to get working.. I didn't know if I need to try different slide loading methods, try something I don't know about, ect...

I am using BB 10 Slide Loading to Convert and Sachesi to slide load..

Apps that I can not get to work are,

World of Beer (slide loads, but won't open)
    ShopSavvy (Won't slide load.. craps out with error 9)
    Ski Safari (opens but crashes right after logo)
    Digitally Imported( I got it to work, however I just tried to slide load it over and over and it finally took.. normal? I got a Error code 9)
    Chrome (Slide Loads, but when I open it, it tells me that I am missing critical features then crashes)

Also, unrelated.. but would be awesome.. When I close out of an app, I would like to straight to the home screen instead of the task list of my open apps.. any way to do this?

I am on the 10.2 Beta running Unlocked Android Framework.
    I read another thread that Chrome doesn't work. Not sure about the others.

I've found that only about 1 in 3 apps that I have tried work... haven't tried the 4.2.2 runtime, maybe it will be more compatible.

The whole purpose of Sideloading is to allow a developer to convert their app and to see how well it works and thus letting them know if they need to change any code before submitting their app to BB World. The whole converting any APK and sideloading it... is not really what was originally intended. Think the new requirements of locking it so that tokens are required is a small attempt to discourage the loading for non developer purposes.
    09-13-13 02:17 PM
    I read another thread that Chrome doesn't work. Not sure about the others.

I've found that only about 1 in 3 apps that I have tried work... haven't tried the 4.2.2 runtime, maybe it will be more compatible.

The whole purpose of Sideloading is to allow a developer to convert their app and to see how well it works and thus letting them know if they need to change any code before submitting their app to BB World. The whole converting any APK and sideloading it... is not really what was originally intended. Think the new requirements of locking it so that tokens are required is a small attempt to discourage the loading for non developer purposes.
    Thanks for the reply. As much as I would like to stick with the Z10, it lacks too many of the apps I like to use. I love the size and the interface, with the exception of that horrid task screen that it defaults too instead of the home screen.
    09-13-13 05:42 PM
    I've yet to get any google app other than maps to sort of work. I feel your pain no chrome sucks!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 03:33 PM