So I just recently installed the latest leak 10.2 for my q10. Everything went pretty well and love many of the improvements especially the pop up notification. But I have a slight problem with syncing my contact. All of my contacts are stored in my Gmail but for some reason even after adding Gmail to my phone. It can't detect the presence of my Gmail contact, it's just keep saying no contact. I then went to check my Gmail just in case if I accidently deleted my contacts in my Gmail but turns out that they are still there. So does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 11:24 PM
    Add Gmail then add gmail contacts. It is a separate addition after you add your gmail account (email)
    So I just recently installed the latest leak 10.2 for my q10. Everything went pretty well and love many of the improvements especially the pop up notification. But I have a slight problem with syncing my contact. All of my contacts are stored in my Gmail but for some reason even after adding Gmail to my phone. It can't detect the presence of my Gmail contact, it's just keep saying no contact. I then went to check my Gmail just in case if I accidently deleted my contacts in my Gmail but turns out that they are still there. So does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 01:30 AM
    Dud I did that...in fact after updating to 10.2.0.424 on my Z10..i experienced the same problem...so I reinstalled and reSync'd my Gmail Acc but still no joy...this contacts app doesn't work, don't know what to do now...I'm stuck with no contacts can't add any cause it doesn't save them....GUYS PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 09:51 AM