with z10 connect the pc open link and click reload hopefully you still can get 10.2 and enter your new id then run the autoloder again
    And who said this again?
    07-03-15 10:35 PM
    Any solitions?
    07-03-15 11:20 PM
    you're taking things out of the context to excuse your selective reading that's really childish
    this isn't about you or me it's about someone that has a bricked z10 due to possible non destructive update to 10.3.2 followed by sec wipe or autoloader ,you should realize that by reading everything or not
    .840 or .2204 or .2239 doesn't make a difference if you can't remember your old password
    if you want to help out find out how can you reset a phone running 10.3.2 with proof of ownership i think that will help a lot of people that don't remember their passwords
    07-04-15 01:13 AM
    Just to give some feedback, I autoloaded 10.3.2.2339 and the problem remains. I contacted Blackberry in US and even they were able to solve this thing in an easy way, i was asked to send the phone to them to take a look.
    another thing, i did not mean to disrespect anybody here saying that I would buy another phone, I am actually sad that Blackberry left Brazilian users behind because I always thought that their device were the best around.
    Thanks
    07-07-15 07:54 AM
    somehow your original password it's stored with bb protect if you can remember that problem it's solved
    07-07-15 08:58 AM
    Let me tell you what you did wrong. Firstly, you should have read and made sure you understood all of the implications of updating to 10.3.2. If you did, you would have realized how important it is not to lose your BlackBerry ID username and/or password. The next mistake you made was to delete the BlackBerry account associated with the BlackBerry ID email address. Why do that before reading or asking a question here? That killed any ties to all the data associated with your old BlackBerry ID. Now you're free to use the same email address because it's freed now! Erased! Can't get back the associated data! Can't log into BlackBerry Protect now to disable it on the phone so you can update without having to enter the same BlackBerry ID!

Passwords are there for a reason, not to be forgotten. Now if you think that's BlackBerry's fault, you have a serious problem with accountability and personal responsibility. You didn't read, you didn't follow instructions so you're giving up on BlackBerry? Good for you.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 11:12 AM
    Just to give some feedback, I autoloaded 10.3.2.2339 and the problem remains. I contacted Blackberry in US and even they were able to solve this thing in an easy way, i was asked to send the phone to them to take a look.
    another thing, i did not mean to disrespect anybody here saying that I would buy another phone, I am actually sad that Blackberry left Brazilian users behind because I always thought that their device were the best around.
    Thanks
    I don't think it's BlackBerry who left any of their users around the world behind. I think it's the other way around.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 11:13 AM
    I don't think it's BlackBerry who left any of their users around the world behind. I think it's the other way around.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, you are totally right.I bought a product, legally, from a sponsored carrier and I should not have any rights on claiming support. I have nobody here to call to fix my phone BEFORE updating. Again, i am not near an expert on this things. So, two options, waste phone before update or waste trying to fix by updating myself. It went very well until the password problem. I just followed Blackberry instructions to reset password thru "forgot password" link. Never used this for anything before.

Again, thanks for those who helped. and sorry for any inconvinence.
    Last edited by scaldana; 07-07-15 at 12:20 PM.
    07-07-15 11:57 AM
    Yeah, you are totally right.I bought a product, legally, from a sponsored carrier and I should not have any rights on claiming support. I have nobody here to call to fix my phone BEFORE updating. Again, i am not near an expert on this things. So, two options, waste phone before update or waste trying to fix by updating myself. It went very well until the password problem. I just followed Blackberry instructions to reset password thru "forgot password" link. Never used this for anything before.

Again, thanks for those who helped. and sorry for any inconvinence.
    Wish I could have helped more. The least you would need to do would be to try to get BlackBerry to undo the deletion of your account information. If you can get back your original BBID Account with everything intact then you might be able to SIC Wipe then autoload to take care of any Errors you may have been getting, then try your best and figure out your original password, which you said you entered correctly the first time. From there, you can log into the BlackBerry Protect website then remove the device from Protect, then go from there.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 12:46 PM
    Yeah, you are totally right.I bought a product, legally, from a sponsored carrier and I should not have any rights on claiming support.
    If what you wanted was official support, then you should have contacted your carrier; not posted on a fan site.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 01:38 PM
    If what you wanted was official support, then you should have contacted your carrier; not posted on a fan site.

Posted via CB10
    my carrier does not support blackberries anymore. and blackberry does not support brazil anymore. i tried both before posting here.
    07-07-15 02:09 PM
    Don't give up man. Try SIC Wipe. Reload the Autoloader or try the latest autoloader. Then try the original BBID and password.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 06:12 PM
    hmm.. my old id is the same. as i said, when i clicked on 'forgot password' i received an email to delet/reset my ID. I recreated using the same email.
    probably thats the problem with this f*** blackberry protect that is not recognizing the original account. i know that is for a good cause, but i am the original owner and was just tring to use something i bought. i have no fault that some brazilian carrier left blackberry users in the wind.
    The same thing happened to me, it won't let me skip this step until i use the blackberry id that i used to set up my device ( blackberry passport ), altough i am using it... but just not recognizing it.... i am stuck and i am not able to use my phone anymore
    07-27-17 07:58 AM
38 12