Hello,

I recently baught a Q10 which was in as new condition. When I received the phone there was no BBID on it and the first thing when I got it was to do a security swipe and signed in with my BBID. The phone was on an older os version and when I downloaded a few apks they would not open (mind you the exact same work on my passport). I tried updating android runtime but that did not work so I tried the OS 10.3.3.3216 autoloader.
    However now when I get to the set up screen and I try to sign in with my BBID it tells me first that an unknown error has occured and then when I try again it tells me that anti-theft is on and that I need to use the BBID that was used to set up this device!!

Please help me, I have no idea what is going on.
    06-19-18 11:12 AM
    Hello,

I recently baught a Q10 which was in as new condition. When I received the phone there was no BBID on it and the first thing when I got it was to do a security swipe and signed in with my BBID. The phone was on an older os version and when I downloaded a few apks they would not open (mind you the exact same work on my passport). I tried updating android runtime but that did not work so I tried the OS 10.3.3.3216 autoloader.
    However now when I get to the set up screen and I try to sign in with my BBID it tells me first that an unknown error has occured and then when I try again it tells me that anti-theft is on and that I need to use the BBID that was used to set up this device!!

Please help me, I have no idea what is going on.
    Something seems off with the chronology here.

Nevertheless, it is looking for the last authenticated bbid that was used on the device prior to using the autoloader. Perhaps you misspelled it the first time around, and aren't remembering it correctly as a result.

Try logging in online to your bbid.
    06-19-18 01:20 PM
    Can you log on the BlackBerry Protect website with your BBID?
    06-19-18 01:24 PM
    Thank you very much for the quick responses!

I can login to blackberry protect online just fine and even more the Q10 appears as one of my devices.
    I don't know if it is any help but after I used the autoloader the led was flashing red twice. This was the first time I used an autoloader but I don't think I messed up in any of the steps!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-18 01:59 PM
    Thank you very much for the quick responses!

I can login to blackberry protect online just fine and even more the Q10 appears as one of my devices.
    I don't know if it is any help but after I used the autoloader the led was flashing red twice. This was the first time I used an autoloader but I don't think I messed up in any of the steps!

Posted via CB10
    Try removing your Q10 from BlackBerry Protect online, and then reboot your phone.

Whatever you do, do NOT delete your BBID.
    06-19-18 02:25 PM
    Thanks for the tip.

I have now removed the Q10 from protect online but there's still anti theft on the phone. I have even tried loading 10.3.3.3057 but the problem still persists!

When the OS was loading I noticed that the blue line would go only about up to 3/4 of the 'circle' and then the set up screen would appear.
    Any ideas what might be wrong?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-18 04:44 PM
    Thanks for the tip.

I have now removed the Q10 from protect online but there's still anti theft on the phone. I have even tried loading 10.3.3.3057 but the problem still persists!

When the OS was loading I noticed that the blue line would go only about up to 3/4 of the 'circle' and then the set up screen would appear.
    Any ideas what might be wrong?

Posted via CB10
    Try this autoloader:

https://mega.nz/#!RJJWTTzT!USoRTNKQv...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    06-19-18 05:44 PM
    Thanks for the help. I tried that autoloader but the problem persisted.

However, I did manage to solve my problem. By following a youtube video I was able to remove the anti theft from the phone. I then loaded the latest autoloader and the phone is working fine now.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-18 02:00 PM