I cannot access my media card after I installed the leak. Is there anyone having this problem? And how can I solve it?
    10-02-13 08:44 AM
    If you have a lot of files on your media card it can tak a few minutes before the OS indexes them and they show within the appropriate apps.
    10-02-13 08:46 AM
    Problem: 10.2.1767, can't access media card-img_00000297.png

Here is the screen shot in the file manager.
    10-02-13 08:48 AM
    Bro try hold your power button untill off then untill the BlackBerry logo come..
    I suggest you to re run the autoloader again if you have many problem with your device

Pin:2AF5A1B8
    10-02-13 08:52 AM
    If you have a lot of files on your media card it can tak a few minutes before the OS indexes them and they show within the appropriate apps.
    I have around 8 gigs of data on my SD card. I removed my SD while flashing with the autoloader because that's what Kris had said in his tutorial about installing a leak. But now I cannot access any of my files in my SD card. Bummer.
    10-02-13 08:52 AM
    Installing leak won't effect to data in memory card no need to remove it

Pin:2AF5A1B8
    10-02-13 08:54 AM
    Are you able to access the files by plugging the SD card into a computer? Had you encrypted your SD card?

NOTE: I never take my SD card out of my phone when I'm loading an Auto Loader.
    10-02-13 08:55 AM
    Did you have media card encryption on? You may have made a mistake if you removed the media card without decrypting it first. I am not an expert on this, but I think you may need to decrypt the media card before doing a security wipe on the phone, otherwise you will not be able to read the card.
    Gearheadaddy likes this.
    10-02-13 08:55 AM
    Did you have media card encryption on? You may have made a mistake if you removed the media card without decrypting it first. I am not an expert on this, but I think you may need to decrypt the media card before doing a security wipe on the phone, otherwise you will not be able to read the card.
    That's absolutely correct. If encryption was not removed, the OP can kiss the files goodbye.
    10-02-13 08:57 AM
    No, I believe it was turned off. I can access it on my computer if I turn the US mass storage option on, but it cannot be accessed through my BlackBerry. Now I'm trying to copy the files to my computer first, format it, then try to copy the files back. I hope it works.
    10-02-13 09:04 AM
    It works, until I tried to open the music application and the media card start indexing. After it has finishes indexing, the media card becomes inaccessible again. Does anyone have this problem?
    10-02-13 12:36 PM
    Sounds like a bad install, reflash the OS

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    10-02-13 10:21 PM
    If the files work after copying them to your computer, format the card before copying them back onto the SD
    10-02-13 10:36 PM
    yes, agree with copy, format and restore after. the install of a new os and boot after probably encodes unique security info to the card to tie it to the device and os version. not having the card in probably meant it couldn't do this and this treated the card as insecure. I know some will say it wasn't encrypted so it shouldn't matter, but who knows what lengths the os goes to to keep things secure, even without encryption. format, restart device and copy data back.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 10:50 PM
    someone also mentioned renaming any custom folders on pc but not confident this would work with default system folders.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 10:54 PM
    The first leak that restores my back-up successfully !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No issues yet:
    BBM---OK
    SMS---OK
    GMAIL---OK
    Media SD---OK
    Sound---OK
    HUB---OK
    WiFi---OK
    Bluetooth---OK
    All Apps restored---OK
    Even folders set-up is restored

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    10-03-13 06:28 AM
    The first leak that restores my back-up successfully !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No issues yet:
    BBM---OK
    SMS---OK
    GMAIL---OK
    Media SD---OK
    Sound---OK
    HUB---OK
    WiFi---OK
    Bluetooth---OK
    All Apps restored---OK
    Even folders set-up is restored

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Please try to play music. As my media card is inaccessible when ia have done the restore.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 06:36 AM
    Sounds like a bad install, reflash the OS

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    How's your Nexus 4 Chris? What ROM are you on? Lol.

I have reflashed the OS. Twice. The OS is corrupted and media card is inaccessible every time I do a restore. The media card is still inaccessible even after formatting it, if I did a restore. So no restore for me and I have to start fresh.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 06:39 AM
    Hello,
    I have the same leak installed (with a wipe before and without restore after). After some time, the sound is gone. Alarm, incoming calls, texts are all silent. I can't either play music or video due to "unexpected error". Device reboot fixes this problem but in a few hours it comes back.
    Anybody have same problem?
    10-04-13 08:07 AM
    Sounds like you may have a bad card. Try using a different one. Brand new if possible. Patriot brand has been best for me.

Trusted Member Genius
    10-04-13 01:52 PM