Hello,

Sorry for the verbosity upfront. Please help. Why are Priority hub rules being created without my knowledge?

I got a wonky priority hub. It flags messages as priority even though I never added a priority rule to the conversation nor the sender. I now have 100s of emails in there from people and conversations I never ever would give priority to. Its crazy to see messages from new contacts get priority as well when I never gave them any such priority. That (to me) is quite unexplainable and just plane wrong functionality.

I want Priority Hub to be just those messages I flag. At the moment I have one message flagged from one person, and it shows in PHub. BUT.....there are tons more in there that never were made a priority by me. Also, none of these messages were sent to me as high priority. What in the world is going on?

Priority Hub Settings (which have not changed since security wipe & OS install):
    Priority Hub option is ON;
    Sender has same last name option is OFF;
    Message Sent with High importance is OFF
    I started the conversation is OFF;

OS version 10.3.1.2744 Passport

Great example just occurred while typing this: I just got an email from a friend I rarely communicate with. He sent it with no priority (confirmed using MSOutlook on laptop). Just for kicks I went in to Priority Hub and this new message was there. Why? Brand new msg, rare contact, simple "how ya doing" msg, no flag, no priority placed before sending.......but its in the PHub. Ca-razy man!

Please help. Why are Priority hub rules being created without my knowledge?

Thanks ahead of time.
    06-02-15 01:38 PM
    I'm noticing the same issue - messages are marked Priority even though they shouldn't be.
    06-14-15 01:20 PM
    This is an annoying bug!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 07:30 PM