It should be a priority for BB to get Native Printing apps. What business want to go through all these hassles? I am quite surprised the enterprise customers aren't going nuts over this. I need to print daily from my email.

I have an Itouch and have canon app. It works, scans, prints docs, photos......no hassles, no 3rd party expenses, no blank printing.
    06-10-14 11:15 PM
    Hey All,

I have Print Hand and it seems to only print the first page of a multiple page PDF document.

Can anyone advise if this is a "feature" or if I have maybe no put in a specific setting.

When I select print it does pop up with option i select all pages but still only get one.

Any advice is appreciated

Thanks

CO
    06-11-14 09:47 PM
    Linux mint has it baked in and it took me all of 5 seconds to enable printing over wifi to my kodak esp 7 without installing drivers. BB10 should be able to do it.
    PatrickMJS and qwerty4ever like this.
    06-11-14 10:00 PM
    Hey All,

I have Print Hand and it seems to only print the first page of a multiple page PDF document.

Can anyone advise if this is a "feature" or if I have maybe no put in a specific setting.

When I select print it does pop up with option i select all pages but still only get one.

Thanks

CO
    Update. I can print without any issues to both color and B&W printers my issue is the multiple pages on PDF. the program does not seem to recognise that there are multiple pages is anyone else experiencing this.

Thanks

CO
    06-11-14 10:35 PM
    Update. I can print without any issues to both color and B&W printers my issue is the multiple pages on PDF. the program does not seem to recognise that there are multiple pages is anyone else experiencing this.

Thanks

CO
    Works fine with me.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.296
    06-12-14 03:36 AM
    Hi,

PlayCloud supports few printers. Here my HP printer :

But before, you can install "mDNS Service Discovery" application from the BlackBerry World. This application is free and permits to get info about your devices on your local network (so in wifi)

I'm working on Google Print Cloud support :

Printing directly over Wi-Fi-gpc.png

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 06:09 AM
    Maybe this has already been said but Printhand is available on BBWorld not just Snap. And it's 4.95 for my Q10. I've used it for awhile now it works great.

It's still an android port, so I for email, I just put my account info in Printhand directly.

It can be a little tricky for docs. But so far I've been able to print to any printer I've tried.

I do tech support and have hundreds of clients so I get a good variety of printers.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 07:26 AM
    I can't find the app Printhand in snap.

Z10 10.2.1
    You can find it on BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 10:23 AM
    Samsung Mobile Print Android app is working like a charm on my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 10:59 AM

Thanks

CO
    That happens to me as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 01:34 PM
    Hey All,

Thanks

CO
    If you are using the premium version of PrintHand, they are aware of the situation and say they'll address it in an update. It used to work with my BlackBerry Q5 prior to (a) updating BlackBerry OS 10 to the latest official version or (b) updating the firmware for my HP 3520 Deskjet. I am not sure which update broke it's functionality. However, since you are reporting the same issue presumably with a different printer, I am leaning towards (a).

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    CRACKBERRY_OZ likes this.
    06-14-14 03:20 AM
    I use the Epson iprint Android app. Prints, scans and does every thing direct from my Z10.

Zed10 + 4500mAh Fat Battery + Tempered Glass Screen Protector + 10.2.1.xxxx = Awesome! Everything you need to get 48 hours of battery life. [url]http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post8588314
    Attachment 277968
    06-14-14 03:54 AM
    I downloaded the Epson app, but it tells me that it needs Google Play.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 07:59 PM
    UPDATE

With the recent update to PRINTHAND all fixed not sure what it was but awesome little application i love it.

ALL THE BEST

CO
    07-22-14 11:20 PM
    EDU

there is a work around you can try http://forums.crackberry.com/android...l#post10623246

It seems far more difficult than it actually is should be able to do it all in under ten minutes.

all the best

CO
    07-22-14 11:22 PM
    Now PlayCloud 10 supports Google Print Cloud service.

Just upload a document on your Google Drive account then print.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 12:54 AM
    If you have the full version of Print Hand, can you check to see if it has drivers for a Brother MFC 685CW? Thanks. :-)

Edit: Well, their free version, no matter what I do, it wouldn't print the test page, so if that's any indication, then this printer isn't supported on the full version either...
    07-23-14 01:42 AM
    This is probably the only gripe I have against BB10. I am yet to get a good and efficient app that allows me to print directly over Wi-Fi. Ideally an app by OEM like HP is most preferred. I've installed the ePrint app by HP from the Android store but it fails to either identify or connect with my Wi-Fi printer.

I have tried using some other apps but have been less than impressed. I hate the 2 step method wherein file is exported to a PC from where it gets printed over Wi-Fi. Why should I have to rely on a catalyst to make this happen.

Is there no way we can get a functionality that is similar to what one gets on iOS for printing solution? HP has created some fantastic apps for iOS which allows me not only to wirelessly print from my iPad but also, directly receive scans, copies over Wi-Fi to my iPad from the Printer. It stores those files on device or allows to upload to a cloud account like Box, etc. it also allows me to manage my printer remotely, provides alerts in low ink levels, etc.

I'd really appreciate a solution which is as comprehensive as found on the iOS. Barring this issue, i have practically stopped using my iPad. My Z30 is a pleasure to use, and provides a level of efficiency for communication that a typical business user requires. iOS sucks at this. But hey, who am to crib about iOS.

Coming back to the issue at hand, please advice how to best address Printing over Wi-Fi. Surely, I am not the only one facing this issue. Thanks!

Z30 - Simply the best. End of discussion!
    I use "Print" by Daniel Bigham....BlackBerry World...I use with my Z10's and Playbooks...Windows Vista on wifi with old 2008 Epson printer...easy peasy

Crackberry Genius on Verizon STL100-4 10.3.0.296/442
    07-23-14 01:48 AM
    EDU

there is a work around you can try http://forums.crackberry.com/android...l#post10623246

It seems far more difficult than it actually is should be able to do it all in under ten minutes.

all the best

CO
    You rock!!

07-23-14 02:24 AM
    You rock!!

Can't take any credit for this it should all go to the op that built the work around thank him directly in the thread.

CO

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 10:18 PM
    Can't take any credit for this it should all go to the op that built the work around thank him directly in the thread.

CO

Posted via CB10
    That's an awesome walk around

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 12:24 PM
    UPDATE

With the recent update to PRINTHAND all fixed not sure what it was but awesome little application i love it.

ALL THE BEST

CO
    I think PrintHand is a Google Android ported application, at least according to the wording on the screen when I updated to the latest version.
    08-09-14 02:53 PM
    If anyone is using an Epson printer that supports Wi-Fi, printing I use Epson iprint. It is pretty good for most things. However I do have some issues with certain documents. I obtained it with Snap. Pictures, PDF; and
    Using Web coupons (without printing), have all worked well.
    I too hope we have better integration in 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 09:39 AM
    I use HP ePrint. When you set up the account, you are assigned an email address. I send the PDF, or whatever, to that email address to print on my home printer. I haven't had any issues printing things from Adobe Reader on my Z30, once I figured out how to do it. The printer pretty much walked me through the process, that and some online research since I didn't even know my printer could do that....
    08-11-14 11:09 PM
74 123