I have never experienced serious issues with PTG for number of years.
    Now I have problem with both Q10 and Playbook.
    Error code 500 ("An error occured. Log in using your Blackberry ID and restart your device.").
    Nothing helps. Log in/out, restarts, reinstalls, etc.
    See also on Playbook forum:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...500-a-1010724/

Very disappointing. It has been perfect solution for PDF conversion for me.
    04-12-15 09:16 AM
    Check out Printershare on the Amazon app store, I use it for wireless printing. I use it on my iMac and I can print from my BlackBerry over Wifi or Mobile data.
    Print to Go is broken on my PC... any helpful ideas?-img_20150412_154027.png

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 03:41 PM
    Thanks.
    04-13-15 03:36 AM
    I'm also getting the same error message all of a sudden on all my BlackBerry devices: Playbook, Z30, and Z10

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 03:03 PM
    05-04-15 06:22 AM
    Nope, still not working for me, and the new KB from BlackBerry is practically useles although at least finally they acknowledged the problem...

KB36871
    05-07-15 08:36 PM
    Nope, still not working for me, and the new KB from BlackBerry is practically useles although at least finally they acknowledged the problem...

KB36871
    Did you try logging out and then back in again? That was necessary to get mine working again.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 08:39 PM
    Friends! I now use this method until BlackBerry completely fixes PrintToGo to work with all the latest Windows updates. Install Free PDF Converter - Print to PDF with doPDF on your computer. This will add a virtual printer. When printing docs choose doPDF as a printer and choose a destination folder located on any cloud service connected both to your computer and BlackBerry (OneDrive, Box, Dropbox), check "Always use this folder" and now when you use it next time it will print to this folder on your computer which will immediately sync with your BlackBerry and that way you get virtually printed PDF files on your BlackBerry accessible via File manager. Give this post a thumbs up if it helps you.
    dmlis and QNX4all like this.
    05-18-15 10:22 AM
    Vito B,

I've been using doPDF for nearly half a year now and while it continues to be improved, I miss PrintToGo's fidelity of the outcome file. PrintToGo's quality was exceptional, IMHO. Do you happen to have the paid version of doPDF? And if so, is the quality significantly improved from the free one?

On a different note, if anyone is in total need PrintToGo's features, better than doPDF is the one included within Chrome. I stopped using Chrome for over a year now because of the resources it uses from my old PC, and more importantly because of privacy concerns.
    05-24-15 12:38 PM
    Apparently still broken with WIN10, sounds like going on 2 years now with no fixes from BB, still being represented as the greatest thing by BB BUT obviously no effort to fix it for WIN8.1 and WIN10.

TS
    10-15-15 01:16 PM
    Yeah seems to me like they fired the only guy with access to the source code or something like that... lol...

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 07:24 PM
    Does not work on my devices since September. Reinstallation didn't help. Error "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" which is mentioned on BB support pages as under investigation (Aug 2015) with no solution offered.
    When I refresh PTG page with error message above, new message appears:
    "This page can't be displayed. Make sure the web address https://ptg.blackberry.com is correct."
    Probably this pdf conversion was done through BB servers which were shut down? I can't find other explanation. And lack of support is not encouraging at all.
    Shame on you, RIM/Blackberry. Yes, once again (from Playbook user).
    11-22-15 07:39 AM
62 123