Many EU and other Western countries, including Canada, have had strict immigration policies until now, considering one's education background, income level, family, language, and job skills. This was done not only for the country, but also for the success and happiness of the immigrants in the country. If we are just taking in everyone without considering these factors, the new immigrants will not be able to succeed in the society, and grow hateful towards their new country. Hence, what is happening in France, where Muslims take up prisons and low paid jobs --> Hateful towards society --> Terrorism.

Although with those strict policies there was 100,000 people coming into the GTA alone each year. All coming with money....and fueling the economy. I agree with you. Although do support saving these people from the distruction and death that has afflicted their country...it may in fact back fire

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 11:35 PM
    I don't know much about Trudeau, but Canadians, just be glad you don't have anyone named Trump running for your nation's highest office.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 11:36 PM
    Why do people have to complain about this?
    The head of state visits an important Canadian company. A company that anybody reading this should want to survive and grow.
    I didn't vote for him, but I'm glad he went there. I'm glad he got some exposure for BlackBerry. Good for him/us/BlackBerry.
    wilber1 and bungaboy like this.
    01-15-16 01:00 AM
    Why do people have to complain about this?
    The head of state visits an important Canadian company. A company that anybody reading this should want to survive and grow.
    I didn't vote for him, but I'm glad he went there. I'm glad he got some exposure for BlackBerry. Good for him/us/BlackBerry.

Because politics and the internet don't mix well.. like... ever. Heaven forbid people ignore the stuff they disagree with.
    Carjackd, cbvinh, eldricho and 1 others like this.
    01-15-16 01:13 AM
    Many EU and other Western countries, including Canada, have had strict immigration policies until now, considering one's education background, income level, family, language, and job skills. This was done not only for the country, but also for the success and happiness of the immigrants in the country. If we are just taking in everyone without considering these factors, the new immigrants will not be able to succeed in the society, and grow hateful towards their new country. Hence, what is happening in France, where Muslims take up prisons and low paid jobs --> Hateful towards society --> Terrorism.

Posted via CB10
    Those aren't Muslims. Terrorism has no religion, The refugees who entered Canada were helpless innocent people who didn't know where to go, from where can they get shelter? Their people, the arabs are busy making tall skyscrapers.

Where as

Justin Trudeau showed the world and taught them how to open hearts.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 03:27 AM
    I don't know much about Trudeau, but Canadians, just be glad you don't have anyone named Trump running for your nation's highest office.

Posted via CB10
    So true. My friends and their families who live in the states have already decided what they're gonna do. All of them are going to vote for Sanders, but if trump wins. They're all gonna migrate to Canada.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    01-15-16 03:31 AM
    So true. My friends and their families who live in the states have already decided what they're gonna do. All of them are going to vote for Sanders, but if trump wins. They're all gonna migrate to Canada.

Posted via CB10
    Who in their right mind would vote for The Trump?

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    SK122387 likes this.
    01-15-16 03:43 AM
    Who in their right mind would vote for The Trump?

� CB10 via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition �
    Me?
    I'm not a racist, or a fascist ect
    But I am someone who is concerned about the direction the US is taking under Liberal control; I may not be American but it's having a bad global impact.

Yes, sure some of the things he's said are a tad stupid and unrealistic and he seriously needs to sort that hair out but a lot he says is simple common sense.
    skstrials likes this.
    01-15-16 06:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    Actually, Canada does have its' own version of Trump and it goes by the name of Keven O'Leary. You may know him from the reality show Dragons Den. O'Leary has just hinted that he may be running for the leadership of the Canadian Conservative party. So stay tune USA ... Canada is catching up to your buffoonery.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    01-15-16 06:27 AM
    When it comes down to it Trudeau is acknowledging the importance of the Waterloo region and how growth is needed to continue its title of silicon north .
    01-15-16 07:07 AM
    Those aren't Muslims. Terrorism has no religion, The refugees who entered Canada were helpless innocent people who didn't know where to go, from where can they get shelter? Their people, the arabs are busy making tall skyscrapers.

Where as

Justin Trudeau showed the world and taught them how to open hearts.

Posted via CB10
    I did not mean to say that only Muslims can be terrorists.

What I am saying is that if any group of people immigrate to a country without a proper selection process like I mentioned. Then there is a big chance that they do not integrate with the rest of the society, and grow hateful because they cannot integrate. It is just that Muslims in France happen to take up the prison system and low paying jobs. That is why I gave the example.

And when people grow hateful, that is when terrorism occurs.

It can happen with any group. I did not mean to say Muslims only.

And I am an immigrant my self. I am open to bringing in new people but only with the proper selection process to guarantee their success and Canada's.

If Canada falls, we are helping no one.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by skstrials; 01-15-16 at 09:14 AM.
    01-15-16 08:47 AM
    We need a kudatah.

/s
    you laugh now, just wait until your kudetah is a feta komppli
    01-15-16 09:46 AM

Posted via CB10
    What makes them think we want them?
    skstrials, SK122387 and eldricho like this.
    01-15-16 09:51 AM

Didn't you get the memo that we're Americans and we can go wherever we want and do whatever we want whenever we feel like it?
    Soapm likes this.
    01-15-16 01:11 PM
    Me?
    I'm not a racist, or a fascist ect
    But I am someone who is concerned about the direction the US is taking under Liberal control; I may not be American but it's having a bad global impact.

Yes, sure some of the things he's said are a tad stupid and unrealistic and he seriously needs to sort that hair out but a lot he says is simple common sense.
    Lots of people can say stuff that makes "simple common sense" at some moment but that doesn't make them reasonable people to govern. Voting for Trump is like adopting a boss who always thinks he's right on every decision he makes (without having reflection on mistakes, like bankruptcies, divorces, bad decisions, etc. in his case) and there can be no compromises. If you disagree with something, like the "tad stupid and unrealistic" stuff, too bad. It's his way or "you're fired".

A simple litmus test on whether you want someone like Trump running the country is to envision whether you'd want a boss like Trump.
    01-15-16 02:16 PM
    It would be funny to see Trudeau order them to make a high-end BlackBerry 10 phone, and then have someone capture the look on John Chen's face afterward!
    cbvinh likes this.
    01-15-16 02:31 PM
    We need a kudatah.
    Ask and you shall receive!

Prime Minister of Canada visits BlackBerry HQ-cuda_l_s.jpg

Prime Minister of Canada visits BlackBerry HQ-retinata.jpg

Why is everything about fish all of the sudden?
    01-15-16 03:56 PM
    Well let's just hope Mr. Trudeau doesn't mess up the other industry that fuels the Canadian economy or we are in a lot of trouble. As long as the housing market stays strong we will get though the ego political forces that are dragging down oil. If not....yikes

Sounds like a response from a salesman,
    Carjackd likes this.
    01-15-16 04:17 PM
    Sounds like a response from a salesman,
    Well I work in sales, so this is a response from a salesman

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 04:21 PM
    Heh, it would be interesting if he implemented a sort of "Buy Canadian" policy which offered incentives Canadians to buy from and support local companies - such as tax deductions for owning a BB10 device. Pigs will have jetpacks before that happens though.
    01-15-16 05:34 PM
    Harper did more for Canada than people realize, including Trudeau.

Posted via CB10
    Lol. That's absolutely hilarious.

Posted via CB10
    reeneebob likes this.
    01-16-16 01:14 AM
    Didn't you get the memo that we're Americans and we can go wherever we want and do whatever we want whenever we feel like it?
    Lol so true. And the world is so much better off because of that.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 01:26 AM
    What makes you think they want you to want them?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 07:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Leave your i phones at home thou Trump will build a Big wall (to keep people in) .
    01-16-16 07:54 AM
    In other news, President Obama visited Google headquarters and thanked Sundar Pichai for allowing the NSA to continue to monitor billions of potential criminals around the world. He also took the time to thank John Chen and BlackBerry for joining America in the global fight against privacy.

When asked to respond, Donald Trump said that if he is elected President he will buy Google and make the Chinese pay for it.
    01-16-16 09:14 AM
99 1234