I have a Blackberry Q10. Today it started getting stuck on the boot process, at the stage when it is written on the screen: "Finalizing Device Setup". Tried removing battery, restrating, restarting with holding down volume buttons. Nothing works. So I guess as the last option I need to use an autoloader, but as I understand in that case data on my phone memory will be lost. Is there any method to save phone memory data before running the autoloader?
    09-13-20 03:36 PM
    I have a Blackberry Q10. Today it started getting stuck on the boot process, at the stage when it is written on the screen: "Finalizing Device Setup". Tried removing battery, restrating, restarting with holding down volume buttons. Nothing works. So I guess as the last option I need to use an autoloader, but as I understand in that case data on my phone memory will be lost. Is there any method to save phone memory data before running the autoloader?
    Not at this point, no.
    09-13-20 06:14 PM
    Does BlackBerry Link recognize it if you plug it into your PC?
    09-13-20 09:24 PM
    Does BlackBerry Link recognize it if you plug it into your PC?
    No. BlackBerry Link cannot bypass encryption layer which is probably damaged in the boot cycle.
    09-14-20 02:49 AM
    No, Blackberry link cannot access the files. Only offers resetting.
    09-14-20 03:42 AM
    No, Blackberry link cannot access the files. Only offers resetting.
    What specific OS were you on? I can try to build you a non-wipe loader.
    09-14-20 07:19 AM
    The latest upgrade of BB10
    09-14-20 05:58 PM
    Thank you! The latest update of BB10 that Blackberry released.
    09-14-20 06:08 PM
    Thank you! The latest update of BB10 that Blackberry released.
    Is this a carrier phone? If so, which one?

Many carriers didn't release any of the latest updates.
    09-14-20 08:31 PM
    It was on T-mobile, but when the subscription ended they unlocked it at the T-mobile store for me. As I remember the last update I installed was the last one ever, that Blackberry released to make it up to date for some security standard.
    09-14-20 08:58 PM
    It was on T-mobile, but when the subscription ended they unlocked it at the T-mobile store for me. As I remember the last update I installed was the last one ever, that Blackberry released to make it up to date for some security standard.
    Try this no-wipe autoloader to see if it will give your device a kick in the behind:

https://mega.nz/file/FRgxmSCa#ZBF633...u63ZiDRdb8mLec
    brookie229 likes this.
    09-14-20 10:15 PM
    Thank you! But unfortunately no succes. Connects successfully, flashing finishes, but still stuck on Finalizing System Settings when booting.

By the way, the phone had a problem before this error appeared. The internal storage filled up very much, it sent me messages all the time that I should free up space. Isn't is possible that some Android software unaware of this situation filled up every space with some data, and now the booting cannot finish becauase there is no space left to save some data? Isn't it possible to wipe data somehow to free up space?
    09-15-20 06:31 PM
    Let me mention how I flashed it, maybe the procedure was not okay. I installed BB Link, switched the phone off, run the autoloader as admin, plugged the phone to the USB with cable, and the flashing started.
    09-15-20 06:35 PM
    Let me mention how I flashed it, maybe the procedure was not okay. I installed BB Link, switched the phone off, run the autoloader as admin, plugged the phone to the USB with cable, and the flashing started.
    You have no choice but to run the full autoloader (with wipe).

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    09-15-20 09:01 PM