I have only one phone, Z30 and I need two whatsapp accounts. Is it possible to have 2 accounts?
    09-01-22 01:52 AM
    I have only one phone, Z30 and I need two whatsapp accounts. Is it possible to have 2 accounts?
    You need 2 email accounts first.
    09-01-22 02:13 AM
    You need 2 email accounts first.
    Is it not the case that you need 2 phone numbers (i.e. 2 SIMs) rather than 2 email addresses? I don't think WA knows or cares what a user's email address might be. You could alternate SIMs in your Z30 to set up and utilise separate WA accounts, but I think you'd need to log in afresh at each change. Later WA versions allow you to duplicate your conversations on a PC even when the phone is switched off by installing WA-for-Windows (and possibly iOS and Linux too, dunno), but it isn't that easy to manage the on-ing and off-ing even with 1 account let alone 2. But broadly possible I suspect.
    09-01-22 03:57 AM
    Sure, if you have two numbers. You will need to use one account with WhatsApp, and the second with WhatsApp business. Both versions are available from the website I believe.
    09-01-22 05:17 AM
    Is it not the case that you need 2 phone numbers (i.e. 2 SIMs) rather than 2 email addresses? I don't think WA knows or cares what a user's email address might be. You could alternate SIMs in your Z30 to set up and utilise separate WA accounts, but I think you'd need to log in afresh at each change. Later WA versions allow you to duplicate your conversations on a PC even when the phone is switched off by installing WA-for-Windows (and possibly iOS and Linux too, dunno), but it isn't that easy to manage the on-ing and off-ing even with 1 account let alone 2. But broadly possible I suspect.
    My bad, I personally have never used Whatsapp so I should have kept my mouth shut.
    09-01-22 10:51 AM
    Sure, if you have two numbers. You will need to use one account with WhatsApp, and the second with WhatsApp business. Both versions are available from the website I believe.
    I don't think bb10 supports WA business
    09-02-22 02:59 PM
    It does support the andriod versions of what's app via the website download. Works perfectly.

I should test having both versions of what's app on my passport..... But then I'd have to reply to msgs and become un anti-social.
    09-02-22 05:20 PM
    Did you try? App versions seem pretty much the same, WhatsApp Business just has some extra knick knacks.
    09-02-22 06:06 PM
    Sorry for dumb question, but can I still get WA nowadays for BB10 phone that never had it and activate it with no errors? I thought it was obsoleted and even if you had it it stopped working.
    09-11-22 12:22 PM
    Sorry for dumb question, but can I still get WA nowadays for BB10 phone that never had it and activate it with no errors? I thought it was obsoleted and even if you had it it stopped working.
    The Android version is fine.

www.whatsapp.com/android
    09-11-22 02:09 PM