Those posts are made by uninformed people. There is NO way of downgrading a 10.3.2 or 10.3.3 based OS to any previous version.

None.

Is it really THAT complicated to understand?

Posted via CB10

It worked with my passport that was locked to a BBID with forgoten password
    I was able to down grade from 10.3.2 to a lower version without anti theft. Then reset to a new BBID. Then upgrade back to 10.3.2

How is it impossible if I did it????

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Low Joe; 10-14-16 at 04:02 PM.
    10-14-16 03:47 PM
    You just need to use the modified bootloader and flash the q10 image (that works on more than just the q10s) then update with link then update again OTA. It hung up the first time but worked after that.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 03:57 PM
    You just need to use the modified bootloader and flash the q10 image then update with link then update again OTA. It hung up the first time but worked after that.

Posted via CB10
    There may be a bug with a select few devices (or a highly improbable device state) that allows this to happen.

I, and many others, have tried the procedure on many device variants with no success.
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-14-16 04:01 PM
    You just need to use the modified bootloader and flash the q10 image (that works on more than just the q10s) then update with link then update again OTA. It hung up the first time but worked after that.

Posted via CB10
    I'm pretty sure that you haven't gotten your method to succeed. I mean: modified bootloader? Really? You can't modify the bootloader on a BlackBerry without knowing BlackBerry's signing keys and even then it'd be hard to overwrite the current bootloader as there's no tool that can flash it (or do you work for BlackBerry, thus having access to specialized tools?).

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red)
    ZayDub likes this.
    10-15-16 12:04 AM
    Yes there is: you cry and complain a lot with a valid reason. Just: maybe BlackBerry will claim responsibility.

Mine was sent back and blackberry did downgrade mine for me. With that said it took a lot of effort.

The dev OS should not even be available to download still.

Or get 10.3.3 done! But: it can be done. Just not by the customer.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-15-16 01:41 AM
    I navigated to settings software updates and check for updates and I could see an update

Pls see below, will it fix the issue

Attachment 410036

Posted via CB10
    It resolved the issue, thanks God

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-15-16 09:23 AM
    It resolved the issue, thanks God

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Now you need to update your Android Runtime.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

Reboot after install.
    10-15-16 09:24 AM
    I'm pretty sure that you haven't gotten your method to succeed. I mean: modified bootloader? Really? You can't modify the bootloader on a BlackBerry without knowing BlackBerry's signing keys and even then it'd be hard to overwrite the current bootloader as there's no tool that can flash it (or do you work for BlackBerry, thus having access to specialized tools?).

There is a modified bootloader 10.3.01 instead of the 10.3.1 floating around that is not on the OS blacklist. This can be used to load the q10 image that is also available

Posted via CB10
    delliosg likes this.
    10-15-16 11:25 AM
    Not sure if the q10 image floating around is pure or has been modified but it did flash to my passport and downgrade the os to the non theft protection lower version. Thus I allowing me to bypass the original BBID that the device was locked to and allowing me to enter a new ID then upgrading to the newest OS

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 11:33 AM
    Not sure if the q10 image floating around is pure or has been modified but it did flash to my passport and downgrade the os to the non theft protection lower version. Thus I allowing me to bypass the original BBID that the device was locked to and allowing me to enter a new ID then upgrading to the newest OS

Posted via CB10
    Outsiders can't modify the bootloader, or anything else contained with in a signed image.

This "10.3.01.2267" you're talking about is completely unmodified from downloading the bars and stitching them into an autoloader yourself; I should know, I made it.
    Vistaus likes this.
    10-15-16 11:55 AM
    It worked. So why is everyone saying it doesn't? Your loader allowed me to done grade with a q10 image.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 11:59 AM
    How did u keep it from getting blacklisted? Like I said your loader worked. Thank you

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 12:01 PM
    It worked. So why is everyone saying it doesn't? Your loader allowed me to done grade with a q10 image.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm saying that the bootloader hasn't been modified as that is impossible on BlackBerries unless you work for BlackBerry in their BB10 or Android team.

DrBoomBotz likes this.
    10-15-16 01:47 PM
38 12