When your in an app and want to see your notifications you can simply peek by sliding up (first seeing your notifications on the left of the screen) than slide to the right to get into/peek in the hub. Currently the right side when you slide up while in an app is blank. I think it could be a good idea to show what other active frames you are and potentially be able to slide left to get into your most recent one or some gesture that gets you to your desired app. Thorsten keeps saying you don't need to go home to get into a new app and that is true to a certain extent but I think going from app to app (sort of like the playbook) could make the user experience even better. Has anyone else thought of this?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 03:13 PM
    One of the things that the PlayBook does is switch apps by scrolling left or right. I miss that feature on my Z10, but understand why it isn't there. It would be nice if they could figure out another way to switch between apps without going back to the active frames page.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 05:02 PM
    One of the things that the PlayBook does is switch apps by scrolling left or right. I miss that feature on my Z10, but understand why it isn't there. It would be nice if they could figure out another way to switch between apps without going back to the active frames page.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe to make a gesture by swiping two fingers to the left or right, so we can switch between apps but using one finger (the default) will peak and provide settings (as is now).

Promising? Next update?
    03-26-13 05:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    +1 I really love the switching ability between apps/games on the PlayBook

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 07:34 PM
    For me personally a big thing would be to see notifications on the left and what is open on the right. Than being able to get right into the open apps from there. Could even maybe jump right from the hub into an open app with some sort of slide up, than right gesture.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 07:44 PM