I am using 10.2.1.2141
    In Z10 STL100-2.
    It's an official version of the OS.
    Till now I am experiencing the worst battery life ever at max little bit of browsing and WhatsApp. Is costing too much and that too on 2G.

A abnormal behavior of My battery is also seen sometimes the battery percentage increases by 10% after a restart of the phone.

Earlier I was thinking that it's because of the leaked 10.2.1.1925 and was sure it will be fixed in next release but nothing has changed.
    IDK what to do now just waiting for new releases to fix the battery life.

Poorest Battery Life Ever-img_20140316_003847.png

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 02:14 PM
    Let's try step-by-step since that's what I did when I had this problem.
    Pull off your battery and keep it out for 2 hours.
    I know it's hard 2 hours lol but 2 hours exact. Then put it back and if the problem still persists I think you should re-load the software.
    If it is still not working then I think you need a battery replacement.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 02:28 PM
    Most users report improved battery life with the later OS versions. Your report suggests the prime suspects for poor battery life are either a battery approaching end of life, or you have an application in the background which is working the processor or radio link. I suggest a few places to check...

Look at a longer period in device monitor, and also check the CPU page. You might find some unexpected usage levels or patterns of activity.

Check your signal strength, and if the cellular signal is weak compare with a similar period using WiFi. Running on a 2G signal suggests you have poor cellular service which will cause the network to command your device radio up to higher power with more battery drain.

If you don't have full 4G/3G availability check what default mode is selected in Settings / Mobile Network. Having the device search for service levels which don't exist around you will use extra battery. However, locking down to a lower grade service like 2G when good 3G is also available can also cause problems.

Leave the phone completely idle for several hours, and note the battery drain. Charge again and set airplane mode (radios all off) and repeat for a similar period, then compare the battery performance. This should identify any drain due to excessive background communication. (While you sleep is good for a test period with no human usage).

Test and compare a different battery if possible.
    03-15-14 02:39 PM
    Thanks alot for suggestions. Gonna try all.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 10:34 PM
    I have also seen plenty of posts on here about real bad battery life. Most of tge time it was whatsapp killing the battery. If all else fails delete whatsapp and see how it goes for half a day.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 10:42 PM
    Take it out for 2 Hours ? Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 02:30 AM
    I have also seen plenty of posts on here about real bad battery life. Most of tge time it was whatsapp killing the battery. If all else fails delete whatsapp and see how it goes for half a day.

Posted via CB10
    That was the main problem with my BlackBerry Q10 a while back. I removed WhatsApp and things became better.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 03:06 AM
    Install 10.2.1.2228 it has much better battery life and increase in battery % after restart means the battery need calibration which can be fixed by battery pulls.
    03-16-14 07:32 AM
    Why does your screen shot not start at 100%. Was your device not fully charged when you unhooked it?

STL-4. 10.2.1.2141 w/ 1259 clock
    03-16-14 08:22 AM