View Poll Results: I will use a BB10 daily driver even if there is absolutely no Android support in BB10

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 60.00%
  • No

8 40.00%
    I'm not willing to stick with BB10 even with the current level of app support, android or otherwise. The over promising never paid off. Simple as that.
    Aw poor boy, go play with the iPhone or Android people, they will never let you down.
    08-19-15 09:36 PM
    Apps are completely secondary for me. I'd easily cope so long as I'd still have bbm, the hub, the security and the productivity features built into the os. Bb10 forever for this dude.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 10:04 PM
    Apps are completely secondary for me. I'd easily cope so long as I'd still have bbm, the hub, the security and the productivity features built into the os. Bb10 forever for this dude.
    Posted via CB10
    Same here. Some android apps are nice to have but there's nothing more important to me than what BlackBerry IS and DOES offer. My experience with android was nothing but creepy and i only did it bc I didnt know anything about BlackBerry yet.

Even sticking with BB7 would be way better than going android... In fact I still almost prefer it to BB10.
    08-19-15 10:16 PM
    BB10 should make almost all apps free and Skype should develop an app for BlackBerry World as well. Then why will we need Android? But this is something BlackBerry will never get. And I don't care anymore.

Posted via CB, using a Q5
    08-19-15 10:42 PM
    Don't use android apps now. Don't need them. Long live BB10!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-15 10:46 PM
    I would give up android apps if BlackBerry were to stay in the hardware business but it doesnt seem like they will as the silver Passport looks like it will be the last bb10 phone! It would, however, be nice to see the Passport 2, Q10 upgraded, bb10 slider (even though I never liked the slider) and perhaps a Z70 even though I prefer keyboard phones. Even a Classic 2 but I know they are just dreams that will never come true! I just purchased a Samsung S6 the other day just to give android a try for myself and although its only been about 2 weeks, I like the accessibilty to all the apps but dont like the OS at all. I have always been a BlackBerry user since my first BlackBerry which happened to be the 957 and upgraded to a new BlackBerry annually ever since.i bought the S6 when the rumours that BlackBerry was amalgamating bb10 with android looked like it was becoming a reality and thought I better start getting used to it! But I just cant! Its WRONG! I am going to return or sell the S6 shortly and start stocking up on enough BB10 keyboard devices to last me at least another 5-10 years or until someone else invents another OS that flows just like my BlackBerry does! No Android for me thank you!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-19-15 11:17 PM
    Not running any Android app's nor Android ports at all so I'm not missing anything.

Didn't want a Google spy phone nor a rotten Apple iPlonker in the 1st place, and BB10 is what works best for me so no need to change or jump ship or whatever.

"If" BB ever decided to dump OS10 I would run my Classic as long it serves me well, got all the "built for BlackBerry" apps needed to do what I wand, so what.

Another point, I wouldn't even run out of devices to keep on going BB for years to come, got plenty BB mobiles at hand to use, Z10, Z30, Q5, Q10 and two Classic that would last some time.

For anyone with a Passport out there who want to jump ship, just send me your phone free of charge in the post... lol

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.2.+
    Last edited by hobgoblin1961; 08-20-15 at 02:10 AM.
    08-20-15 01:59 AM
32 12