This question has been posted on a few threads but there were no answer execpt to take to service or to return my device to BB.
    Thing is, i have no warranty, and iv taken my device to one mobile servicer guy, to check my hardware.
    My motherboard is ok, battery perfect, my charger like new. He said it was software, but he doesnt know whats the problem.

Problem started when i tried to autoload OS to latest, and all of the sudden, poof , device turned of and autoloader window close. Battery was at 100%. Cables were connected.

I have tried BB link reload, autoloader, hard and sofreset, nothing. Device wont boot, like there is no OS on my device.

If anyone know solution for this, pls let me know as soon as possible. Device is Z10 Stl1001

EDIT: fixed by reloading OS via Link on laptop with Windows 7 32bit, on my pc windows 10 64bit will not even try to reload
    Last edited by Nikola Adzic; 04-13-16 at 03:15 AM.
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    04-12-16 03:26 PM
    Check the LED blink pattern against this list to help determine the exact error:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...roblem-725600/
    04-12-16 04:43 PM
    unknown flash manufacturer, what could it be?
    04-12-16 05:14 PM
    I may have had the same issue. My mom was using a z10 and she said the phone took forever to load... when I did a reboot, it never came back to life. There a 2 red blinks. I did take it to a shop, they said something fried on the motherboard...

I bought her a z30 as a replacement.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 09:25 PM
    Fixed, in first post edit

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 03:15 AM
    Epic save! May you and your Z10 have many more years of happiness together! xx

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 04:14 AM
    unknown flash manufacturer, what could it be?
    Glad you got it fixed .
    Maybe what happened is that due to the STL100-1 having different hardware than other Z10 models, it uses an BB10 OS that is slightly different from other Z10 OSs.
    As such, always make sure you get the correct "STL100-1 Only" variant of a given BB10 OS.
    04-13-16 04:47 AM
    I may have had the same issue. My mom was using a z10 and she said the phone took forever to load... when I did a reboot, it never came back to life. There a 2 red blinks. I did take it to a shop, they said something fried on the motherboard...

I bought her a z30 as a replacement.

Posted via CB10
    same happened to me, gave the Z10 to my mom so she could get used to a swipe smartphone 1st. she was happily using it for some time and suddenly it only showed the red LED and refused to start up.
    In the end I bought her a Z30 which she loves now because of the bigger screen. The Z10 is still up and running, flashed a Autoloader on to it and since than no problems with it. Moved on to Classic and Passport now but the Z10 is still in use some time, specially if a Leak's or app's for testing before loading this on my Classic as daily driver.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    04-13-16 06:10 AM
    same happened to me, gave the Z10 to my mom so she could get used to a swipe smartphone 1st. she was happily using it for some time and suddenly it only showed the red LED and refused to start up. (the Z10 was running on a leak OS10 at the time)

In the end I bought her a Z30 which she loves now because of the bigger screen. The Z10 is still up and running, flashed a later Autoloader over it and since than no problems with it. Moved on to Classic and Passport now but the Z10 is still in use some time, specially if a Leak's or app's for testing before loading this on my Classic as daily driver.

04-13-16 06:13 AM
    Glad you got it fixed .
    Maybe what happened is that due to the STL100-1 having different hardware than other Z10 models, it uses an BB10 OS that is slightly different from other Z10 OSs.
    As such, always make sure you get the correct "STL100-1 Only" variant of a given BB10 OS.
    Yeah, I know its diferent, and I must say, performance on this model Is sick, I also own Z10 stl4, this gpu on 1 is sick, browser and android apps are much, much, muuuch faster, but no LTE. Well, 3G is not that slow, so...
    And no, I didn't get wrong autoloader, its for my variant, but somehow only windows 7 32bit managed to get him back from dead.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    04-13-16 04:39 PM