Firstly, let me state that I have searched not only through the CB forums, but other forums as well, and still haven't found a working solution.

Ok, here is my issue. I can't modify my APN settings to access data via my carrier.

I'm using a Z10 (STL100-3) with OS 10.3.0.1052 on Digicel in Jamaica.

I'd had this Z10 since January of this year and have accessed data via Digicel before. You may ask... "So what's different? Why can't you access data now if you're on the same network?"

I recently switched my service from pre-paid to post-paid. I'm assuming the reason I can't access data with my new post-paid sim (yes, my carrier gave me a new sim) is because my carrier uses a different portal for pre-paid and post paid customers.

Here is an image of the error I get in the hub when I place my new post-paid in my Z10.

Please help with APN settings.-img_20141003_190641.png

Like I said above, I've been researching to see if there's something I can do to maybe edit the APN settings. I already accessed the Diagnostic Page via escreen:// and entered my key. Here are two images (the second one edited to eliminate the excess) of what my Diagnostic Screen looks like:

Please help with APN settings.-img_20141003_222754.png

Please help with APN settings.-img_20141003_222804_edit.png

I feel like I've tried everything under the sun. When I go to General Radio, I am able to enter a value in the APN field, but that value isn't stored. Presently, the APN field is blank (it would say bbweb if the sim were in the phone at this very moment). If I type a value in the field and click "done" on the keyboard, the APN field reverts to being blank. When the sim is in the phone, I'm also able to enter a APN value, but that value reverts to bbweb.

I haven't had much assistance from my carrier so far. I was hoping for some help here.

If you need any additional info, please let me know.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 10:41 PM
    The best thing for you to do is to pull the battery, remove SIM and restart. Then shut down, pull battery and insert SIM. Then go to Internet settings, APN and check. If that fails then you ought to get another SIM from your carrier with the configuration in.

Published by an awesome Z30! Oohya!
    10-03-14 10:52 PM
    Thanks for the reply, Jay. Sadly that didn't work.

I've to say, I'm a little amazed that no one else here had anything else to offer/suggest. I guess people are tired of talking about this issue, or maybe the just don't care to offer any help.

Luckily for me, I spoke to a competent customer service rep from Digicel and she sorted it out for me. As it turns out, my plan wasn't provisioned correctly. She made the necessary changes and I'm good to go now.

Best of luck to anyone who has a similar issue in the future...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 04:58 PM
    XamiDami- good to hear it's resolved. On other folks not helping, I think it was because not too many have had similar issues. The SIM card issue is rare but I had a non SIM issue on my Z10 once - the APN couldn't be edited when I inserted the SIM and I did the battery pull, restart and it worked so I suggested it.

Published by an awesome Z30! Oohya!
    10-04-14 07:42 PM
    I would call your carrier. The last time I lost my apn settings I just called and they Gave them to me

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 10:17 PM
    A good source for APN Settings, if anyone ever needs to change theirs is Unlockit - APN Changer for your iPhone
    10-05-14 12:37 PM