Dear BlackBerry fans,

Recently the tendency receives Redeem code to use paid app is growing and it is also root cause which the quality of app is reduced because we often review with 4 or 5 stars but the quality of apps is not like that.

I think we only give 4-5 stars for app when quality of app is really good otherwise if we give 4-5 stars but app is not usefully then ourselves have been reducing quality of app on App World

If we love BlackBerry then we should be honest with ourselves when review app and give how many stars based on correlation its quality instead.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    On behalf of BlackBerry fans

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 07:58 AM
    Dear BlackBerry fans,

Recently the tendency receives Redeem code to use paid app is growing and it is also root cause which the quality of app is reduced because we often review with 4 or 5 stars but the quality of apps is not like that.

I think we only give 4-5 stars for app when quality of app is really good otherwise if we give 4-5 stars but app is not usefully then ourselves have been reducing quality of app on App World

If we love BlackBerry then we should be honest with ourselves when review app and give how many stars based on correlation its quality instead.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
    On behalf of BlackBerry fans

Posted via CB10
    I've not seen this happen but yeah I agree. Giving 5 stars for no reason would be annoying for paying individuals, specially if the App doesn't do what is needed.
    12-29-14 08:02 AM
    Maybe stop the people who give 1,2 stars because they don't know how to work their effing phone first?
    "I can't find this I can't find that" learn to use your bloody phone first -_-
    Rant over
    12-29-14 08:06 AM
    Maybe stop the people who give 1,2 stars because they don't know how to work their effing phone first?
    "I can't find this I can't find that" learn to use your bloody phone first -_-
    Rant over

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 08:49 AM