I'm hoping bb10 10.2.1.x later will at least can login to google play and plus for playing online games.

this games must connect to google account to load the game progress.

example:
    clash of clan
    castle clash
    gunner frontier

so please blackberry, support for google account.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 06:43 PM
    Chek this out , it will make you happy http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=874153

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:42 PM
    He said login to Google Play not just download from it.
    11-15-13 10:05 PM
    I'm sure this is just the beginning. No more side loading was a big enough surprise. It's in its infancy

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 10:28 PM
    I'd like to see the developers of apps give more options other than Google services.

STL100-3 10.2.1.1055
    11-15-13 10:33 PM
    He said login to Google Play not just download from it.
    Stop crying ..

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:22 AM
    I wish for native apps that runs 10x more efficient and faster with less lag.

Posted via CB10
    sbmd, Thunderbuck and vivsrulz like this.
    11-16-13 12:34 PM
    I'm hoping bb10 10.2.1.x later will at least can login to google play and plus for playing online games.

example:
    clash of clan
    castle clash
    gunner frontier

Posted via CB10
    I believe this will do what you want.... http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-an...t-apps-866259/
    12-21-13 11:48 PM
    I don't get it:
    Someone buys a BlackBerry to play games that were not even design for it. I know you have your own view but I am scared that the business "tool" that BB10 is right now will turn into a iDroid failure.

Just buy a Nexus 7 for under $200 or less and enjoy those games there. And I hope no one at BlackBerry will take your request seriously if they want to regain the enterprise.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 11:55 PM
    android app game from google play please... espacialy not only games .. photography app also please :'(

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 12:25 AM
    I don't get it:
    Someone buys a BlackBerry to play games that were not even design for it. I know you have your own view but I am scared that the business "tool" that BB10 is right now will turn into a iDroid failure.

Just buy a Nexus 7 for under $200 or less and enjoy those games there. And I hope no one at BlackBerry will take your request seriously if they want to regain the enterprise.

Posted via CB10
    I also can't understand why somebody would buy a BlackBerry device of they so desperately need the Android games. Next step is probably a request for BB to be able to run more IOS games as well.

Z10 goodness
    12-22-13 01:59 AM
    please fix it as soon as possible just for your loyal cutomers please.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 03:07 AM
    please fix it as soon as possible just for your loyal cutomers please.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously, loyal BlackBerry customers that play android games?

How old are you kids?

Get yourself a galaxy S with 16 cores cpu and leave the BlackBerry to die proud

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by djsvetljo; 12-22-13 at 02:32 PM.
    zymenth likes this.
    12-22-13 11:49 AM

How old are you kids?

Get yourself a galaxy S with 16 cores cpu and leave the BlackBerry to die proud like

Posted via CB10
    While I get the sentiment who are you to decide what people want on their phones? Executive level people don't want the ability to kill time in a fun manner while enjoying hub/flow, top messaging and security? I, for one, do. Whether that be native apps/games, ported, or through Google play being available on device. If you don't want it, so be it. But attacking others is stupid and petty. Typical Internet tough guy lol

Posted via CB10
    jsimon208 and ravipiero like this.
    12-22-13 11:57 AM
    While I get the sentiment who are you to decide what people want on their phones? Executive level people don't want the ability to kill time in a fun manner while enjoying hub/flow, top messaging and security? I, for one, do. Whether that be native apps/games, ported, or through Google play being available on device. If you don't want it, so be it. But attacking others is stupid and petty. Typical Internet tough guy lol

Posted via CB10
    If you want them so bad why did you invest in a device that was never guaranteed to get any in the first place?

The issue is all the people buying the devices expecting it to act like a android device when it's not. It's a BlackBerry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    m1kr0, deezy87, zymenth and 1 others like this.
    12-22-13 01:22 PM
    If you want them so bad why did you invest in a device that was never guaranteed to get any in the first place?

The issue is all the people buying the devices expecting it to act like a android device when it's not. It's a BlackBerry.

I didn't buy it for the Android apps. Nor did I expect it to act like an Android. And people who do, need to do research.
    Your point has really nothing to do with the original post or my reply.
    If Google play never comes to BlackBerry I really couldn't care less. It's not my driving force in choosing a device. While it's nice, it's not make or break for me. But for you or anyone else to criticize others for what they would like in a device, is a joke. Quite frankly it's the arrogant posting like this that CB is becoming known more for than the help it was half a decade ago.
    As you apparently didn't spend the time reading my post the first time, I will reiterate it. What's wrong with somebody wanting Google play or android apps on their phone? I don't want the android experience from an OS perspective as it hardly suits my needs, but would like some of the apps not currently available on BlackBerry 10. But not enough to leave the platform if I don't get them.
    Thanks for your well thought out input however.

Posted via CB10
    jsimon208 likes this.
    12-22-13 01:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    Who I am? I am a worried user.
    Internet or not, I always raise my concerns and in this case there is a lot more to be concern than it looks like.

I was in search of a serious mobile platform for over 3 years and finally found it with Q10 - a business toll for a small business owner that takes decisions every minute like me.

Unfortunately, there is no alternative on the market - nothing gets even close to the way my Q10 helps me earn money/run my business on the go (and that's with only one downloaded app).

I don't care how much is the upfront cost of the phone, as long as it does what it needs but before Q10 there was nothing money could buy that can satisfy my needs.

With that said, many requests like this can easily steer the almost dead BlackBerry in the world of mainstream, marketing hype, and flashy things like live backgrounds and such.

I am not against games and entertainment, but clearly having a GPLAY on BB10 build in will cause more harm to the BlackBerry experience it is right now - Force close, apps running in the background, apps staring by them self and so on is the last thing I want to see on my business tool when I most needed. Also, GPLAY comes with a lot of dependencies that HAVE to run in the background.

Having GPLAY build in also means less developers will be motivated to build native apps and clearly this is a down side in terms of user experience.

One more thing, slightly off topic:
    Google is starting to show its power - not sure how many of you realized that but recently they started very aggressively to cash in their investments provided in the past as "free" services. I even see biased search results using their search engine. Also, if you think how Android evolves - most of the "innovations" they made since 4.1 directly address Google's needs, not the user (Google play services is one of them). I am moving slowly away, although they have me "chained" down in many aspects.

Posted via CB10
    zymenth and GS51 like this.
    12-22-13 02:22 PM
    I didn't buy it for the Android apps. Nor did I expect it to act like an Android. And people who do, need to do research.
    Your point has really nothing to do with the original post or my reply.
    If Google play never comes to BlackBerry I really couldn't care less. It's not my driving force in choosing a device. While it's nice, it's not make or break for me. But for you or anyone else to criticize others for what they would like in a device, is a joke. Quite frankly it's the arrogant posting like this that CB is becoming known more for than the help it was half a decade ago.
    As you apparently didn't spend the time reading my post the first time, I will reiterate it. What's wrong with somebody wanting Google play or android apps on their phone? I don't want the android experience from an OS perspective as it hardly suits my needs, but would like some of the apps not currently available on BlackBerry 10. But not enough to leave the platform if I don't get them.
    Thanks for your well thought out input however.

Posted via CB10
    But here is a problem:
    You and a few more may want GPLAY but I and a few less DON'T want it.
    When I bought this phone there was no GPLAY and if there is one day it will be a huge disappointment just because some [grown up] kid wants to play games designed for Android.

To request that app or game to be ported or released to BB10 is a different story.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 02:27 PM

example:
    clash of clan
    castle clash
    gunner frontier

Posted via CB10
    Its the opposite... Google isn't supporting BlackBerry
    12-22-13 04:46 PM

That's not the point... people want apps native or android if they run smoothly it doesn't matter.
    jsimon208 likes this.
    12-22-13 04:48 PM

How old are you kids?

Get yourself a galaxy S with 16 cores cpu and leave the BlackBerry to die proud

Posted via CB10
    What is with the attitude?
    12-22-13 04:52 PM
    But here is a problem:
    To request that app or game to be ported or released to BB10 is a different story.
    Posted via CB10
    Which at that point means its the developer that isn't supporting BlackBerry. They don't have the cash like microsoft to throw money at them but this is why they've built a platform that allows things to be ported very easily.
    12-22-13 04:54 PM
    Which at that point means its the developer that isn't supporting BlackBerry. They don't have the cash like microsoft to throw money at them but this is why they've built a platform that allows things to be ported very easily.
    It's not a port if your downloading it direct from gplay

12-22-13 07:32 PM
    I, for one, hope BlackBerry does integrate Google Play. I don't care about the games, but I do Care about the continuing profitability of my preferred platform. There are many apps I would love to see come to BlackBerry as fully functional native apps, but until then, having the opportunity to load Android apps helps even the playing field with Google.

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    12-22-13 08:33 PM
    I'm in Indonesia, and BlackBerry do care to Indonesia as the biggest blackberry customer, even they want to make blackberry "jakarta" (which in our capital city), which is very special for Indonesia market, and if blackberry want to survive here, they must support google play and games.
    with BBM already in google play, and china android phone dual core only 100$ less, people will choose android if blackberry cant give what customer want.
    I'm just represented Indonesia blackberry customers wish.

for thoose who think let blackberry die with proud, what a bull****.. no one want to use dead brand phone.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-22-13 08:54 PM
41 12