Hi all, I'm trying to place an order on shopblackberry since I have a friend visiting the US for a couple days, thought I could take advantage of the discounted prices and get me a Z30. Thing is my CC has a billing address for Argentina and I can't get it on their website. Is there a way around it so I can get me a phone? I already tried getting the bill to and ship to with the US address im.shipping to but it didn't get accepted.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 05:37 PM
    Hi all, I'm trying to place an order on shopblackberry since I have a friend visiting the US for a couple days, thought I could take advantage of the discounted prices and get me a Z30. Thing is my CC has a billing address for Argentina and I can't get it on their website. Is there a way around it so I can get me a phone? I already tried getting the bill to and ship to with the US address im.shipping to but it didn't get accepted.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Posted via CB10
    you would need to find a friend to be us citizen. Have you tried through amazon? or amazon in your country? if that exist
    12-29-14 05:54 PM
    Sometimes using zeros for the zip code gets you in/ past the billing address problems. I know that works in the states in some cases for Canadians buying gas with cc. HTH

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 05:56 PM
    I see Paypal and wire transfer as alternate payment options. Maybe one of these two could be combined with a different shipping address?
    thorwiki likes this.
    12-29-14 05:56 PM
    OK, somehow I did get the order to get accepted. Thing is I forgot I was dealing with DIGITAL RIVER. I needed the phone to get to NY by the 31st at the latest and these guys will give me order information within 48hs... they suck! I guess I'll give amazon a try and cancel this order.

Even if you try PayPal it asks for a valid address within the listed countries. Anyways I'm moving on now.

Does anybody know if it's a hassle to get a refund from DR?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 06:43 PM
    it could be. Call them.
    12-29-14 06:46 PM
    Does anybody know if it's a hassle to get a refund from DR?
    Wait, why do you need a refund? Did the order go through?
    12-29-14 08:06 PM
    Wait, why do you need a refund? Did the order go through?
    It finally did, they gave me an order number but as expected no ship date yet. Email said I had to wait 48hs to get an update. I'm hoping I will get news sooner than that and a tracking # or else I'll have to cancel.

Looked it up on amazon but can't get a good deal or an acceptable ship date. Only ones that'll work here are sta100-1 and sta100-5.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 08:48 PM
    It finally did, they gave me an order number but as expected no ship date yet. Email said I had to wait 48hs to get an update. I'm hoping I will get news sooner than that and a tracking # or else I'll have to cancel.
    Gotcha. IIRC, canceling DR orders is not possible. They might just tell you to not accept the package when it comes.

I do believe they fully refund you when you do this, but you may want to double check with them and here in the CB forums.
    12-29-14 09:18 PM
    So my DR order was canceled. Now I'm back on amazon and seriously thinking on getting a Passport. It's a long stretch from my planned $250 Por the Z30 but the $150 discount on the price is tempting...
    Should I get or keep the Z10 for a while longer?

Thing is I can sell my Z10 online for around $400 so I end up paying $150 for my upgrade... tempting buy not sure what to do...

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 09:47 AM