Mmm okay, thanks! I didn't see that "Global" option but then i didn't do a very thorough search. Thanks man. WIll check after i'm done restoring my data.
    10-15-13 12:32 AM
    Mmm okay, thanks! I didn't see that "Global" option but then i didn't do a very thorough search. Thanks man. WIll check after i'm done restoring my data.
    Yeah let me know how it goes, and how you like the leak. I'll tell you right now the new notifications will make you fall in love with 10.2
    10-15-13 12:33 AM
    Yeah let me know how it goes, and how you like the leak. I'll tell you right now the new notifications will make you fall in love with 10.2
    Well this is my 3rd leak! And yes those notifications are amazing! lol. Love them. I haven't played much with this leak, as soon as i did the security wipe, i started restoring.
    10-15-13 12:37 AM
    Well this is my 3rd leak! And yes those notifications are amazing! lol. Love them. I haven't played much with this leak, as soon as i did the security wipe, i started restoring.
    Actually, idk if you read in the thread or not, but sometimes I think restoring contacts and stuff by link can cause some problems with the dark themes for contacts and such. I remember reading that, not sure if that was this leak in particular. I just backed them up with backup assistant on verizon. And yeah, have I mentioned the notifications enough? lolol its just great. A great first leak for me.
    10-15-13 12:41 AM
    Actually, idk if you read in the thread or not, but sometimes I think restoring contacts and stuff by link can cause some problems with the dark themes for contacts and such. I remember reading that, not sure if that was this leak in particular. I just backed them up with backup assistant on verizon. And yeah, have I mentioned the notifications enough? lolol its just great. A great first leak for me.
    Yeah restoring breaks the dark theme for contacts. But i never did like the dark theme. I restore because i get all my contacts, apps, settings, and even text and bbm convos back. THere are many awesome features on 10.2. I even read a thread that future 10.2 releases will give you the ability to remove the gray background on apps!
    10-15-13 12:44 AM
30 12