02-26-17 06:36 AM
    Tell me if this is vulnerable?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170226_133043.png 
Views:	124 
Size:	618.8 KB 
ID:	418167

Posted via CB10
    Yes. It's just as vulnerable as any Picture Password.
    02-26-17 08:35 AM
    Yes. It's just as vulnerable as any Picture Password.
    I dont see myself unlocking my phone 5minutes. It take a few second to unlock my device and I dont think I will wait for an attacker to study they whole picture password pattern before I unlock the device. Also, there isnt a "total proof" device.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 09:04 AM
    I dont see myself unlocking my phone for 5 minutes. It take a few second to unlock my device and I dont think I will wait for an attacker to study they whole picture password pattern before I unlock the device. Also, there isnt a "total proof" device but this is better than what the competitors offer.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    02-26-17 09:06 AM
    I dont see myself unlocking my phone 5minutes. It take a few second to unlock my device and I dont think I will wait for an attacker to study they whole picture password pattern before I unlock the device. Also, there isnt a "total proof" device.

Posted via CB10
    If you're not concerned with people seeing (or reviewing security footage of) you unlocking, then there is no need for you to be concerned.
    I'm not sure what you mean about the "Total Proof" device.
    02-26-17 09:17 AM
    Change the # & the picture & clean your finger-greasy screen. Security's weakest & strongest link is the user. Don't forget to upgrade to 10.3 for higher security.

 Q10 has been a healthy supplement to my work | life balance. Posted via CB10. BlackBerry has got the juice!
    02-26-17 02:46 PM
    Now that is a trophy of lies! This sounds like a red herring that pooted & pointed the finger at a leprechaun & got his plumage plucked for snipe-hunting day after laying a golden Easter egg full of manure to feed the chupacabras that were raised by sasquatch next door to Santa's tooth fairy & Peter Pan's Tinkerbelle in California, Hollywood -- right down the street from Uncle Jed's still in the woods where he rustled up black gold & invited the cast of Hee Haw with the Dukes of Hazzard & introduced Chewbacca to the sasquatch. By the way, since this all makes so much sense, did Chewbacca get his name from dipping or did Snufagulufus get Big Bird high? Only a troll would do anything besides laugh at what I just posted & a dedicated hater would also find it off....

 Q10 has been a healthy supplement to my work | life balance. Posted via CB10. BlackBerry has got the juice!
    02-26-17 03:06 PM
    Now that is a trophy of lies! This sounds like a red herring that pooted & pointed the finger at a leprechaun & got his plumage plucked for snipe-hunting day after laying a golden Easter egg full of manure to feed the chupacabras that were raised by sasquatch next door to Santa's tooth fairy & Peter Pan's Tinkerbelle in California, Hollywood -- right down the street from Uncle Jed's still in the woods where he rustled up black gold & invited the cast of Hee Haw with the Dukes of Hazzard & introduced Chewbacca to the sasquatch. By the way, since this all makes so much sense, did Chewbacca get his name from dipping or did Snufagulufus get Big Bird high? Only a troll would do anything besides laugh at what I just posted & a dedicated hater would also find it off....

Um... What??
    02-26-17 03:15 PM

Lost Boy has changed his name.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    02-26-17 04:43 PM
    Nope. I don't know him.

02-26-17 04:49 PM
    Truly lost
    04-30-17 09:02 PM
    Nope. I don't know him.

Attached Thumbnails Picture Password vulnerability-15072.jpg  
    04-30-17 09:03 PM
    LOL! Tell 'em! The trolls should try coloring inside the lines until they learn how to connect the dots properly. For all that we know, all of the haters in here are the same person with different names!
    05-01-17 05:28 AM
138 ... 456