Who else feels picture password is slow in loading and then unlocking the phone. Feels as if it hasn't been properly integrated into the OS. It's as if I am using a third party app. Atleast it's slow for me. Using a Q5 on 10.2.1.2977.
    LeeU1911 likes this.
    07-31-14 09:09 AM
    Getting some things off your chest today?

I don't like it, but many here do.... it's an option you can use or not use. Mine loads fine, I'm just not very good at getting it right the 1st time always.
    07-31-14 09:44 AM
    I really don't think it is -

By far the longest part of the process I find is spotting where my number is in the grid - that takes about a second.
    There needs to be a short pause after moving the number to be sure you have finished moving it - that's about half a second.
    There's no need to look over your shoulder or walk to privacy before unlocking.
    It's probably the quickest protected unlock method around.
    07-31-14 11:52 AM
    I am running a leak so when I turn my phone off and on again sometimes it's slow. Actually most times when I immediately try to unlock after a restart. Everything about the phone iz slow

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 06:34 PM
    I am running a leak so when I turn my phone off and on again sometimes it's slow. Actually most times when I immediately try to unlock after a restart. Everything about the phone iz slow

Posted via CB10
    For me its always slow. After the restart, everything thing is slow
    07-31-14 10:03 PM
    For me its always slow. After the restart, everything thing is slow
    Yeah I haven't run 10.2 for ages now do I can't comment but most likely you are right

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 12:16 AM
    The hub reload was the worst after a restart! I'm so happy they fixed that. Picture password wasn't slow for me but I did stop using it because it was harder to unlock quickly with barley looking at the screen.
    08-01-14 12:32 AM
    I agree. On my Z3, picture password takes longer to unlock the device than simple password. Especially when I want to show it to other people to see how cool it is.
    When I swipe from the bottom, it pauses a second to load the number grid. Then when I get the number to correct location, it takes another second to unlock.

I'm still using it though because it secures and people can't look over my shoulder to learn how it unlocks. Hopefully, it can be improved on 10.3
    08-01-14 12:48 AM
    I agree. On my Z3, picture password takes longer to unlock the device than simple password. Especially when I want to show it to other people to see how cool it is.
    When I swipe from the bottom, it pauses a second to load the number grid. Then when I get the number to correct location, it takes another second to unlock.

I'm still using it though because it secures and people can't look over my shoulder to learn how it unlocks. Hopefully, it can be improved on 10.3
    When I showed my dad it he found on my password after showing him twice LOL I guess the grid didn't switch the numbers enough.
    08-01-14 12:50 AM

Absolutely. Exactly what happens with me. And it's a bit pissing when u are in a hurry to unlock your phone and it makes u wait.
    08-01-14 06:45 AM
    Yes... picture password is a bit cumbersome... I go for the regular simple password...

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 06:54 AM
    When I showed my dad it he found on my password after showing him twice LOL I guess the grid didn't switch the numbers enough.
    Nope your picture is rather Too obvious or you were holding onto your numbers while dragging. Which you don't have to do m or your dad has a ridiculous photographic memory

Posted via CB10
    flacko likes this.
    08-01-14 09:29 AM
    Yes... it's slow.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 10:01 AM