The most powerful feature of BlackBerry 10 OS. Comparing with the pattern / number / image password of Android phones the picture password of BlackBerry 10 is the most secured way of mobile protection.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 06:09 AM
    Very secure? Yes. The most secure? Na...

If BlackBerry really wants to double down on preventing people to getting into the device, they need to allow for extra layers and maybe biometrics.

Done right, that is.
    08-20-15 11:02 AM
    I use naked chick pic. Works great!
    08-20-15 06:31 PM
    I use naked chick pic. Works great!
    NSFW!!
    08-20-15 06:59 PM
    Very secure? Yes. The most secure? Na...

If BlackBerry really wants to double down on preventing people to getting into the device, they need to allow for extra layers and maybe biometrics.

Done right, that is.
    I for one do not want biometrics on my phone. Look at Apple's fingerprint scanner, they keep your prints in an unsecured database that they share with the FBI. Anything can be safe, but these CO's don't care about security, or privacy. They all have NSA backdoors, openly share data with Government agencies, keep all your data in locations vulnerable to hackers. Apple, Microsoft, Google and I can only assume BlackBerry, have facial recognition software and keep that in databases as well.

Have you never read 1984?

BBClassic10.3.2.858
    diegonei likes this.
    08-20-15 07:04 PM
    I for one do not want biometrics on my phone. Look at Apple's fingerprint scanner, they keep your prints in an unsecured database that they share with the FBI. Anything can be safe, but these CO's don't care about security, or privacy. They all have NSA backdoors, openly share data with Government agencies, keep all your data in locations vulnerable to hackers. Apple, Microsoft, Google and I can only assume BlackBerry, have facial recognition software and keep that in databases as well.

BBClassic10.3.2.858
    Please stop the Fear, uncertainty and Doubt...

Fingerprint data is stored on the secure enclave of the Apple A7, A8, or A8X chip of the device itself, and is not stored on Apple servers, nor on iCloud. From the Efficient Texture Comparison patent[10] covering Apple's TouchID: "In order overcome potential security drawbacks, Apple's invention includes a process of collapsing the full maps into a sort of checksum, hash function, or histogram. For example, each encrypted ridge map template can have some lower resolution pattern computed and associated with the ridge map. One exemplary pattern could be a histogram of, e.g., the most common angles (e.g., a 2 dimensional (2D) array of common angles). The exemplary pattern could include in each slot an average value over a respective vector of the map. The exemplary pattern could include in each slot a sum of the values over a respective vector of the map. The exemplary pattern could include the smallest or largest value within a respective vector of the map, or could be a difference between a largest and a smallest value within the respective vector of the map. Numerous other exemplary embodiments are also possible, and any other exemplary pattern calculation can be used, where the exemplary pattern includes enough associated information to narrow the candidate list, while omitting enough associated information that the unsecured pattern cannot or cannot easily be reverse engineered into a matching texture."

[1][9] If the user's phone has been rebooted, or has not been unlocked for 48 hours, only the user's passcode, not a fingerprint, can be used to unlock the device.[

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touch_ID
    08-20-15 07:13 PM
    Thanks for that press release...
    Now here's how the real world works; Someone researches something and finds a conspiracy, they then share their findings. The conspirators come out and deny it until the vast majority believes them. Years later the original conspiracy is verified as fact. It is shared to the masses as fact, but they either don't care anymore, still don't pay attention, or accept it as part of life.
    Examples include but are not limited to, Mainstream media creating legalized propaganda (NDAA), NSA spying (big brother), Mind control (MK Ultra, subliminal messages), Geoengineering, CNN did an article on the JFK assassination and basically admitted the CIA killed Kennedy, the King family proved in a US Court that the Government assassinated MLK, was all over the news, still isn't believed by the masses.

If truth is fear mongering to you then you might also believe that war is peace.

BBClassic10.3.2.858
    dalinxz likes this.
    08-20-15 07:45 PM
    I for one do not want biometrics on my phone.
    Lol, yeah, well. BlackBerry is not Apple is it? I do see your point though.

No.... But I promisse I'll rectify this glaring flaw by the end of the year!!!!
    08-20-15 10:18 PM