Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 08:49 AM
    Almost certainly network. There's very little by way of device that would effect that, especially if it was working fine before and now it's not.
    07-17-17 02:00 PM
    Almost certainly network. There's very little by way of device that would effect that, especially if it was working fine before and now it's not.
    Thanks Bla1ze. Well it's been happening off and on for the past couple of months and what I did notice is that if I restart the phone any pictures that were sent to me previously will come through with the re boot. Does this still sound like a network issue to you?

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 08:08 PM
    Does this still sound like a network issue to you?
    It still could be. The rebooting of your device just might be the network re-initialization portion you're seeing. A reboot causes things to flow again, etc. If you haven't changed anything or done anything differently, its even more plausible to be network issues. Still , funky things have been known to happen in BlackBerry 10 especially if its been a while since you gave it a fresh start. Personally, if it's bothersome, I would try a wipe and reinstall of BlackBerry 10 and if the issue persists after that, you could check with your carrier.
    07-17-17 09:50 PM
    It still could be. The rebooting of your device just might be the network re-initialization portion you're seeing. A reboot causes things to flow again, etc. If you haven't changed anything or done anything differently, its even more plausible to be network issues. Still , funky things have been known to happen in BlackBerry 10 especially if its been a while since you gave it a fresh start. Personally, if it's bothersome, I would try a wipe and reinstall of BlackBerry 10 and if the issue persists after that, you could check with your carrier.
    Much appreciated Bla1ze!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 10:23 PM