I'm too impatient to try and figure this out, but when I loaded my 9900 on my z10 the pictures went all over the place. I don't care about the old ones that much I can navigate to find them. New pics go to the folder they should, on my sd card.

So all new pics go to sd card, which is good. But all screen captures go to my device memory. It would be fine if I could figure out how to view them. The only pics that show up are recent ones, or I can change to albums but all of those are on sd card not device memory.

Anyone know how to view pics saved on device memory, so all my old photos and all new screen captures?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 01:00 PM
    I use file manager to view all pics on the sd card and on the device.

Try that. It's also a good app to drag and drop many pics to certain folders.

So screen captures will be in file manager - device - camera - bottom of the folder.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-06-13 01:05 PM
    I was thinking about that, I just liked being able to click photos and they all pop up without navigating files.

I'll give it a try though.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 01:24 PM
    Tried it, works fine because the thumbnails are still there. I figured it'd be just a list of file names but it's not.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 01:29 PM
    I just learnt how to create create albums via File Manager, and make the albums show up in Pictures. What I did was I created "Mar 2013", "Apr 2013" and so on and so forth.

Organizing your pictures and albums - How To - BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - 10.0.0

I like the ease of moving photos from device to SD card and vice versa via the File Manager.

By default, a photo that is taken using the Z10 camera gets stored in my SD card's "camera" folder. Do I have to organize my photos manually into my newly created folders?

Maybe if photo albums are automatically created according to "month" like how it was done on the BB Bold (aka auto-split) then I won't need to manually organise my photos. If desired, users can further organize their albums if they wish to put them into special folders.

I don't exactly know what I am doing, and would greatly appreciate some advice. Thanks.
    03-11-13 08:56 AM
    Bump. Anyone able to help me, please.
    03-11-13 10:36 PM