I install the 10.2.0.1767 last night using sachesi 1.1 and it's showing 10.1 software release and 10.2 os version on the phone now and the android runtime is not working.... wat did I do wrong?

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 212753
    Last edited by sick_head; 10-22-13 at 08:43 AM.
    10-22-13 07:15 AM
    I install the 10.2.0.1767 last night using sachesi 1.1 and it's showing 10.1 software release and 10.2 os version on the phone now and the android runtime is not working.... wat did I do wrong?

Posted via CB10
    Did you reboot after upgrading? If not, do so then check again. With the device powered on, press and hold both the volume up & down keys until the device powers off, back on again, and the startup animation begins. It takes about 30 seconds.

If you're still showing conflicting versions, I'd suggest posting your question in the Sachesi thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/.
    xsasha is very good about responding to questions.
    10-22-13 08:08 AM
    Installed from what version, and did what to where you are?
    Tip: best way is to backup first, media (very important) and settings (not so much).
    Recommend you have, ContactX and SMS backup, also Noted and Evolution Browser. These will make local backups of pretty much what the name says.
    Put phone in airplane mode then:
    1*Put all important notes in Noted and backup.
    2* Copy all browser bookmarks to Evolution Browser and bookmark it there and backup.
    3* Backup your contacts with ContactX if you don't sync your contacts online, ie. ATT address book or Gmail or yahoo. Back them up just in case.
    4* Backup your SMS with SMS backup.
    5* Backup via BlackBerry Link, media and settings. And close link.
    6* Do a security wipe on phone and do the initial setup.
    7* run the leak autoloader and connect your phone, let it finish.
    8* run the initial setup.
    9* set phone to airplane mode.
    10* restore media only from link backup.
    11* take phone off airplane mode and set your BBID, and download first your backup apps, SMS Backup, ContactX, noted and Evolution Browser.
    12* restore from these apps.
    13* set your accounts, mail, Facebook, BBM etc.
    14* download your other apps.
    15* that's all.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 on AT&T
    wss1ow likes this.
    10-22-13 08:10 AM
    same is happening with me. Anyone can please help me with this ???
    10-26-13 05:22 AM
    Same here.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 11:31 AM
    Is anybody here (a group of elegant ppl) could help me with this issue ???

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 03:37 PM
    Just wipe the phone and reload the OS that solved my problem

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 11:37 AM
    Just wipe the phone and reload the OS that solved my problem

Posted via CB10
    Yes, sure, but that defeats the whole advantage of using Sachesi to do a nondestructive OS update of an official, i.e., signed, version.

I've posted this on another thread without any answers. I did the upgrade from leak 10.2.0.1767, Software release 10.2.0.415, to Rogers official 10.2.0.1491, software release 10.2.0.484, via Sachesi. But in the "About" OS settings it gives the OS version correctly but still says the software release is 415.

My question is, why does it say that and what, if anything does it mean? Is there some file not included in the Sachesi download that controls the software release version? Does it even make any difference at all in terms of the function of the OS?
    10-27-13 03:59 PM
    I understand what your saying... but I'm not sure if anything is missing or files not in the right place

Posted via CB10
    10-27-13 04:20 PM
    Your step #6 defeats the purpose of installing a non-destructive update using Sachesi. A security wipe deletes all sideloads. You may as well use an autoloader to install os instead of updating bar files...
    Installed from what version, and did what to where you are?
    Tip: best way is to backup first, media (very important) and settings (not so much).
    Recommend you have, ContactX and SMS backup, also Noted and Evolution Browser. These will make local backups of pretty much what the name says.
    Put phone in airplane mode then:
    1*Put all important notes in Noted and backup.
    2* Copy all browser bookmarks to Evolution Browser and bookmark it there and backup.
    3* Backup your contacts with ContactX if you don't sync your contacts online, ie. ATT address book or Gmail or yahoo. Back them up just in case.
    4* Backup your SMS with SMS backup.
    5* Backup via BlackBerry Link, media and settings. And close link.
    6* Do a security wipe on phone and do the initial setup.
    7* run the leak autoloader and connect your phone, let it finish.
    8* run the initial setup.
    9* set phone to airplane mode.
    10* restore media only from link backup.
    11* take phone off airplane mode and set your BBID, and download first your backup apps, SMS Backup, ContactX, noted and Evolution Browser.
    12* restore from these apps.
    13* set your accounts, mail, Facebook, BBM etc.
    14* download your other apps.
    15* that's all.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 on AT&T
    10-27-13 06:07 PM
    A number of us are having issues. Myself included. My text messaging didn't work. Had to reload os from scratch to get it working...
    10-27-13 06:09 PM
    A number of us are having issues. Myself included. My text messaging didn't work. Had to reload os from scratch to get it working...
    I actually haven't experienced any problems with 1791, at least not after the first few hours of "settling in" in which the side loaded Android apps were very slow and in some cases didn't work properly. Now, without having done anything more, it all works well.

Of course, I loaded 10.2 bars over 10.2.0.1767, not a 10.1 leak.

About the only issue I've had is the software version number not changing, and apparently that doesn't affect much. I wonder if, when AT&T releases its update, presumably 10.2.0.1791 with a software version of 484, it will "see" my software version of 415 and want to do a full OTA update? We'll see, that is, if AT&T ever issues 10.2.0.xxxx. They have pretty much abandoned Blackberry, it seems to me.
    10-27-13 07:57 PM
    Some US carriers are slower than the rest of the world to release ota updates for ALL platforms not just BlackBerry...

Trusted Member Genius
    11-01-13 06:41 AM
    I've posted here a week+ back, never heard anything back! I'm not sure if this is how to link to another thread, but here it is: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=862370

I've updated to an official version, and it is still the same as OP's concern... I can't say that I'm having any issues though, and since it was official, I thought it could be normal, but I do believe I voiced a little concern on my post, also wanted to know about the new upgrade I was offered.

Here is a screenshot, and all the other detail is on my other thread.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 08:10 AM
    I had same issue, reboot didn't help, I wiped the phone from the security settings, when it turned back on it was showing on the new update, then I restored my backup file . Its a pain but that's the only fix I could find, good thing I did backup first

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 08:11 AM
    My this issue got solved when I have updated with official 10.2 update, thought the update was only 33 kb.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 02:18 AM