Before installing Talk2Watch Pro on my Z10, I would get between 12 and 14 hours with Bluetooth on the entire time. It was not great, but it was long enough for my days. When I installed Talk2Watch Pro to connect with my watch, I would get 4 to 6 hours, which was not long enough, even with an extra battery.

The battery issue was so bad with the Pebble watch that I actually switched my phone to Q10, and even this, it is not possible for me to get through the whole day without a extra battery.

So is this normal for all you Pebble users? I like the Talk2Watch app, but the battery life is just unusable.

Especially when I am in my car, I also connect my phone to my car audio, so my phone is connected to two Bluetooth devices (watch and car audio), and the phone battery would go down WHILE BEING CHARGED!

Surely, this much battery drain just because of a smart watch cannot be normal.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 09:13 PM
    Doesn't sound right, did you uninstall t2w to see if battery life went back to normal?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 09:21 PM
    The connection is with an android app, no?
    That's probably why
    05-03-15 09:23 PM
    I and many other users of BB10 and Pebble watches have had the similar issues, but usually with the Pebble battery draining quickly. What version of the OS are you using on your phones, and do you have the latest Pebble OS installed? This thread may help you:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ch-pro-985372/

I am currently on 10.3.1.2726 and have no battery drain issues on either my Pebble or my Passport. Previous versions of 10.3.1 caused my Pebble to drain within a day or two.

Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't suggest the obligatory "hard reset your BB10 device and see if the drain continues..."
    05-03-15 09:30 PM
    How the hell where you getting 14 hours out of a z10 battery????????

Did you ever pick up your phone
    05-04-15 06:05 PM
    Before installing Talk2Watch Pro on my Z10, I would get between 12 and 14 hours with Bluetooth on the entire time. It was not great, but it was long enough for my days. When I installed Talk2Watch Pro to connect with my watch, I would get 4 to 6 hours, which was not long enough, even with an extra battery.

The battery issue was so bad with the Pebble watch that I actually switched my phone to Q10, and even this, it is not possible for me to get through the whole day without a extra battery.

So is this normal for all you Pebble users? I like the Talk2Watch app, but the battery life is just unusable.

Especially when I am in my car, I also connect my phone to my car audio, so my phone is connected to two Bluetooth devices (watch and car audio), and the phone battery would go down WHILE BEING CHARGED!

Surely, this much battery drain just because of a smart watch cannot be normal.

Posted via CB10
    This has been my experience with talk2watch and my q10 with the Verizon OS all along. I have to use the watch connection sparingly. I have tried re-installing and everything else I can think of. I am quite disappointed with this even though I otherwise love the watch.
    05-05-15 06:01 PM