Me either. A very small price. Did it used to show there? I've never seen it before.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:40 AM
    It was there right before I reloaded 1055 for the 2nd time, as well as all prior leaks, I was just on 575

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 10:17 AM
    Also on Verizon. No real problems except, I needed to do a restore from "services" because some contact were missing. I have since copied those contacts to the sim card.

No issues with Facebook in the hub. This picture password is just amazing! Probably ranks as one of my most favorite additions (and there are a lot of them) ! With the unlocked android runtime, all my banking/food/travel apps are loaded and functioning.

However, I hate these "destructive" leaks. It takes me hours to get the device setup how I like it (icons on pages). Hopefully, from now on we'll get updates and use Sachesi.

One more thing: Let's not lose focus!! I have not given up on petitioning for the return of thecsquaricircle and removing the shadow from the icons.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    11-17-13 10:39 AM
    I like the picture password as well, and I've already gotten into the habit of manipulating the number grid on another part of the screen (i.e. not necessarily placing my finger over the correct number) just so that it's that much harder to see where my unlock combination is actually located.

I think the interface could be a bit more polished though, but I think they're likely just testing this feature out for now.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 12:07 PM
    I started over without restoring due to my accounts problem. The accounts are perfect now but I just noticed I am having the Facebook not opening from hub issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 12:38 PM
    I started over without restoring due to my accounts problem. The accounts are perfect now but I just noticed I am having the Facebook not opening from hub issue.

Posted via CB10
    I believe somebody mentioned two possible solutions for that:

1) Look in I think the BerryLeaks thread for the Android sideloading depository of info, or SirJes's original 10.2.1.1055 leak thread for an older Facebook .bar file to install over the existing one

Or

2) Navigate to BlackBerry World and go you the "My Apps" screen, uninstall Facebook from your device via World and reinstall it from there as well. Apparently this should fix it for you.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 12:50 PM
    Always always always perform a wipe after an autoloader install. It gets rid of any remnants left over from the previous OS installed.

I didn't have too many issues with it except for group MMS issue, which wasn't working. Anyone else have that issue and have been able to get it resolved?

Z10 on VZW
    Last edited by Kamika007z; 11-17-13 at 05:06 PM.
    11-17-13 01:51 PM
    Neither group nor individual MMS is working for me, was about to dive back into the leak thread to see if anybody posted a solution.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:05 PM
    after another security wipe, pull sim and sd card, autoload 1055, restore media and app data only, mms is working again. i still dont see the apn and advanced mms settings, which is fine since its working. i had restored the settings on my previous tries, i guess that was the trick to skip this time, not sure if removing the sim during device setup helped or not.
    11-17-13 06:53 PM
    I found the APN settings under the Hub settings (via the overflow menu on the right) when you go to "Advanced" for Text Messages, but the manual settings that I put in don't stick. I might end up doing a security wipe first before reloading the OS again. We'll see though.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 07:51 PM
    For facebook issue, also try this: go to hub, click on compose, and choose Facebook. Once that screen is open, cancel out. Now click on one of the Facebook notifications in the hub. It *should* work - at least it did for me.
    11-17-13 11:20 PM
    Just tried to use the my Verizon mobile app to check usage and it appears that the sso app is gone and it doesn't know who I am.
    perfect working 10.2.1.1055 on STL-400 (Verizon)-img_00000562.png

Not a big deal but interesting, before when my mms was broken the sso app was there and auto login to app.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 04:05 PM
    Does anybody know the correct APN settings to plug-in for the MMSC section? I have looked through three different threads and have found nothing about the correct numbers for VZW. From what I have seen so far though, they may not even stick because it resets anytime I try anyway. Is the only solution so far to not do the security wipe after installing the OS?
    11-19-13 11:16 AM
    Doesn't work unless you reload the OS and skip the post-install Security Wipe (i.e. Wipe it before loading the leak)

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 12:00 AM
    I'm having trouble with my accounts. I'm going to try restoring without "settings" to see if that solves that problem.

My other problem is that my 64gb memory card is having issues. The pictures app is having trouble seeing all the pictures and the camera is unable to write to the memory card etc. Has anyone else had this problem?
    "Patriot" sd cards only for me. Big electronics chain said they never get any complaints about that brand. I am using a 5 year old card in my Z10. Used it in my 8330, 8530, Evo3d, camera, formatted it at least 10 times...never a single glitch!...all my Patriot cards have been perfect.

Trusted Member Genius
    11-21-13 04:14 AM
    I have a buddy who installed 1055 on his z10. He had the issue with MMS, but also has non working visual voicemail and only his BBM Instant Previews done work. The instant previews for emails and sms work fine after turning them on. He did a reload and no security wipe, restored his data and now has MMS sends working fine. BBM previews and VVM are still not working. Have any of you had these two issues? He is coming from the 10.1 verizon OS.
    11-21-13 08:04 AM
    Also on Verizon. No real problems except, I needed to do a restore from "services" because some contact were missing. I have since copied those contacts to the sim card.

No issues with Facebook in the hub. This picture password is just amazing! Probably ranks as one of my most favorite additions (and there are a lot of them) ! With the unlocked android runtime, all my banking/food/travel apps are loaded and functioning.

However, I hate these "destructive" leaks. It takes me hours to get the device setup how I like it (icons on pages). Hopefully, from now on we'll get updates and use Sachesi.

One more thing: Let's not lose focus!! I have not given up on petitioning for the return of thecsquaricircle and removing the shadow from the icons.
    Which runtime is that? Adroid apps on my phone renders "Account" useless (cannot see list of accounts) and the phone stalls at 100% at the bootup screen requiring OS reload to resolve. Tempted to downgrade but love many things about this OS.
    11-21-13 08:20 AM
    Everything works... music, camera, mms, Facebook, podcasts

Procedure:
    Backup (took over an hour)
    Install OS
    Security Wipe (another 30 minutes)
    Install OS
    Restore (two hours...)
    Boot up and give it about 10 minutes
    Took battery out for an hour before opening any above mentioned apps
    Restarted
    Perferct! (almost)

You have to open podcasts and wait about a minute for everything to load. Just drop it to the backgroup. Same thing with music after a reboot, it scans everything again. `
    Does BBM work after restore? (does it send, receive messages?)

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 05:01 PM
    Wanted to give an update....i had to reinstall had too many issues happening after restore...I removed SD and did a wipe...installed factory via bblink then installed this OS again with NO restore....only issue found so far is compass is backwards...lol... no big...everything else is working great so far...been running for 24 hrs now

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 05:41 PM
    Everything works... music, camera, mms, Facebook, podcasts

Procedure:
    Backup (took over an hour)
    Install OS
    Security Wipe (another 30 minutes)
    Install OS
    Restore (two hours...)
    Boot up and give it about 10 minutes
    Took battery out for an hour before opening any above mentioned apps
    Restarted
    Perferct! (almost)

You have to open podcasts and wait about a minute for everything to load. Just drop it to the backgroup. Same thing with music after a reboot, it scans everything again. `
    Everything works for me as well. I've installed most of the leaks and interesting enough, I have NEVER done a security wipe on my phone. I back up, install and then restore ALL data.

Why would you install the OS and then do a security wipe only to install the OS again? And why take the battery out at all?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 06:07 PM
    I am in Verizon and after this update I am not able to send Mms messages, I can receive them buy cannot send, I am running 10.2.1.1055 on a white z10 does anyone know how to fix this

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-23-13 04:22 PM
    I am in Verizon and after this update I am not able to send Mms messages, I can receive them buy cannot send, I am running 10.2.1.1055 on a white z10 does anyone know how to fix this

Posted via CB10
    Check out this thread, it goes into great detail on the subject. There is no quick fix though. Os reload required.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=875169

Posted via CB10, Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1055
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    11-23-13 05:30 PM
    Do not perform a Security Wipe. That causes the MMS issues.
    jaydee5799 and Langfels like this.
    11-23-13 05:47 PM
    Do not perform a Security Wipe. That causes the MMS issues.
    I don't know why anyone would do a security wipe anyway, it makes no sense.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 06:59 AM
    Agreed. I have never done a wipe after install. Of course, I always restore too

Posted via CB10. 10.2.0.1791
    11-24-13 07:47 AM
53 123