For those that are ******** about this and that, and everything the BB10's don't have, THE BLOODY PHONE ISN'T OUT YET IN AREAS!!!! give it time and there are going to be updates that fix those things and make it better BB just want to push the phones out now and then they will worry about the updates at a later date and knowing them it won't be long till we see the first update for the Z10 and Q10 ( when it comes out later this year) SO PLEASE STOP YOUR ********..for now that is..

Thanks..
    01-30-13 02:16 PM
    Thank's, but this didn't really warrant a new thread
    01-30-13 02:18 PM
    I know but I was getting sick and tired of seeing a thread ******** about this and that..people got to remember its still new..glad my Canadian Cell Carrier won't get it till march.
    01-30-13 02:21 PM
    We all are Just keep your spirits up
    01-30-13 02:23 PM
    For those that are ******** about this and that, and everything the BB10's don't have, THE BLOODY PHONE ISN'T OUT YET IN AREAS!!!! give it time and there are going to be updates that fix those things and make it better BB just want to push the phones out now and then they will worry about the updates at a later date and knowing them it won't be long till we see the first update for the Z10 and Q10 ( when it comes out later this year) SO PLEASE STOP YOUR ********..for now that is..

Thanks..
    I've learned over the years that if you're relying on an update to make your phone better, you'll be soarly disappointed. Unless a feature is clearly broken, updates are highly overrated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-13 02:24 PM